Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me why this Kat WON'T be the next big thing at 147 and above.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has NO punching power at 147, his boxing ability is average, his confidence in his chin has been shaken, neither his hand or foot speed can be considered fast and his height was a major plus when he was talked about as being the next thing.

Should he move up to 154, he runs into REAL problems. Off the top of my head: Alvarez, Lara, Kirkland, Angulo and Molina all handle him for one reason or another.

Mike Jones' power will keep none of them off, his boxing ability will only give Kirkland problems (and that won't last long), just about ALL of them can hit him with shots that put him in a world of trouble (four of the five outright knock him out) and he won't have the speed to maintain distance to effectively use his height.

147 is the best division for him and he can't get past the point Ishe Smith and Miguel Cotto exceeded EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Powerful punch, or whatever, 6 times Bailey has seen a decision go in his favor and 7 times he has been beaten (3 times by KO)...Bailey's right hand isn't this unstoppable entity people are making it.

What it did to Mike Jones just made it seem that way to people who haven't seen either fighter before.

Sadly, Bailey looks like nothing more than a walking right hand out there now.

Mike Jones looked as unimpressive as ever...even before that right uppercut started his nose's period...heavy flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      He clearly works hard to get into the crazy shape he's always in. I guess he needed to be working on boxing, not muscles.
      Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      That's the thing in boxing muscles don't mean ****
      That's what I've been saying but the Bradley nuthuggers didn't wanna listen...

Comment

• well this threads gone down the Shitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          thing is though

IMO he's actually regressed a lot from the first Soto Karass fight

now he is a vert hesitant fighter throwing a lot of short armed punches to get back to his guard quickly

now with him being brutally KO'd he'll even be more hesitant to engage

kid's future just took a drastic 180
          all true......no lie....

Comment

• Mike Jones @ boxermikejones
            Saturday Night, the better man
            won. Im a tough guy. This is
            something i will get through and i
            will be back. TRUST ME!
            i give some respect to this guy now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              i give some respect to this guy now...
              true dat true dat.......

Comment

• before the last saturday i taught he was the real thing. now I'm just not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                  before the last saturday i taught he was the real thing. now I'm just not sure.
                  at least your not calling him a bum ahahhhahaa

Comment

Working...
                  X