Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The only guaranteed way to beat Mayweather is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Sounds like Pacquiao, maybe why the fight fans are sick of Manny and Floyd cherry-picking fights instead of fighting each other. They keep cashing out like little brats. I'm not getting any freaking younger, these two are clowns.
    please tell me how may cherry pics explain it to me i will wait

Comment

still waiting take your time

Comment

There are a few guys with the style to give Floyd problems, but, can they come in the fight in great shape and be mentally strong enough to overcome what Floyd brings to the table? Khan is taller than Floyd and at this stage faster.His fast hands and feet will give Floyd nightmares. But I don't think he has the disipline or stamina to fight Floyd 12 rounds without mentally breaking down. He will miss a lot, get frustrated and start making mistakes. Floyd is sharp enough and strong enough to catch him with a hard counter and get him out of there.

Manny has the style, quickness and power to beat Floyd. The problem is, that works against predictable fighters that can't adjust in the ring. Manny has some advantages, but makes entirely too many mistakes in big fights. Floyd would pick him apart. It would be somewhat close because of Manny's energy, but Floyd will outbox him down the stretch.Floyd would be the smartest fighter that Manny has ever fought. If Manny has problems with Marquez's style, then Floyd's style will give him fits. Plus Floyd would be the bigger guy. I think he makes Manny look like an amatuer. Floyd is smart enough to make Manny fight going backwards the way he did Mosley, and Manny is not as effective in that situation.

Berto has the abilities to make a good fight, but lacks the experience and stamina.I've watched him gas out in his last 2 fights. Not a very good trait going in with the world's best.

the only other guys would be Sergio Martinez and Tim Bradley. I don't think floyd would ever risk fighting someone as big and talented as Sergio But Bradley and Floyd would make a great fight. It would be tactical, but still entertaining. Tim has speed, very good boxing ability, great stamina, big heart and solid chin. Tim also seems to have that championship pedigree. Out of all the guys, he gives Floyd the hardest fight. The problem is, he's very short and lacks power. Floyd would have a field day with his jab and uppercuts. But at this stage, I still give Bradley a good shot to pull off the upset. I think Top Rank and Bob Arum also see this in Tim. That is part of the reason they signed him.Manny is on his way out, and they are looking for another tough guy to promote and become a superstar. Win or lose against Manny, he would make it an exposive fight and make a huge name for himself. Floyd would be eager to fight him to prove he is superior to Manny and try to beat Tim easily.Tim already said he would submit to any drug test. I think Arum is a devious mastermind who foresees this.Either way he cashes out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          There are a few guys with the style to give Floyd problems, but, can they come in the fight in great shape and be mentally strong enough to overcome what Floyd brings to the table? Khan is taller than Floyd and at this stage faster.His fast hands and feet will give Floyd nightmares. But I don't think he has the disipline or stamina to fight Floyd 12 rounds without mentally breaking down. He will miss a lot, get frustrated and start making mistakes. Floyd is sharp enough and strong enough to catch him with a hard counter and get him out of there.

Manny has the style, quickness and power to beat Floyd. The problem is, that works against predictable fighters that can't adjust in the ring. Manny has some advantages, but makes entirely too many mistakes in big fights. Floyd would pick him apart. It would be somewhat close because of Manny's energy, but Floyd will outbox him down the stretch.Floyd would be the smartest fighter that Manny has ever fought. If Manny has problems with Marquez's style, then Floyd's style will give him fits. Plus Floyd would be the bigger guy. I think he makes Manny look like an amatuer. Floyd is smart enough to make Manny fight going backwards the way he did Mosley, and Manny is not as effective in that situation.

Berto has the abilities to make a good fight, but lacks the experience and stamina.I've watched him gas out in his last 2 fights. Not a very good trait going in with the world's best.

the only other guys would be Sergio Martinez and Tim Bradley. I don't think floyd would ever risk fighting someone as big and talented as Sergio But Bradley and Floyd would make a great fight. It would be tactical, but still entertaining. Tim has speed, very good boxing ability, great stamina, big heart and solid chin. Tim also seems to have that championship pedigree. Out of all the guys, he gives Floyd the hardest fight. The problem is, he's very short and lacks power. Floyd would have a field day with his jab and uppercuts. But at this stage, I still give Bradley a good shot to pull off the upset. I think Top Rank and Bob Arum also see this in Tim. That is part of the reason they signed him.Manny is on his way out, and they are looking for another tough guy to promote and become a superstar. Win or lose against Manny, he would make it an exposive fight and make a huge name for himself. Floyd would be eager to fight him to prove he is superior to Manny and try to beat Tim easily.Tim already said he would submit to any drug test. I think Arum is a devious mastermind who foresees this.Either way he cashes out on top.
          first your wrong if you look at the manny jmm fights hes not even faster then jmm so his speed is overrated

martinez hands down floyd and pac would kill this guy to much skill power

berto no d floyd would make him look silly book it

next tim no chin uses his head thats why floyd uses his elbow so you cant head but him only reason why vic got a head but in cause he cheated tim wont do it hes to small tim has no chance in hell
          Last edited by dragonlee34; 10-04-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

pacs speed is so overrated its not funny hes not even faster then jmm in
            there fights
            he wasn't even faster then slow morales just cause hes faster the slow fighters at higher weight dont mean *****

Comment

the prob is we dont study fights or fighter we go to hype we look at hype not skill like chavez witiker hype vrs skill

Comment

its funny pac jmm has the same speed look at there fights but may was 10 times faster then jmm truth is truth just look at there fights

Comment

Great endurance would be a must but it would take more.

One posibility is to move jab and counter punch and not attack or lead. Make him get off the ropes and come foward. Make him lead. It would get him out of his game plan and leave him open to punches he wasn't used to being hit with. Not many fighters could do this and it would make for a boring fight, especially in the begining because neither fighter would want to lead.

Comment

Working...
                  X