No announcement yet.

Pac looking good early in camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Ill let the fight speak for itself. If your breakdown is right he should lose right? This is the start of camp and theres a long ways to go.
    I'm not talking about the fight, I'm talking about your knowledge of what is good and what isn't.

You're getting desperate now and putting words in my mouth which isn't really fair, reasonable, nor honorable. I never said this was an indication that Manny will win or lose. Why would you even say that? High probability Broner loses. Thats why Manny took the fight.

Start of camp? He's been this way the entire time, you just don't really know what you're looking at.

Maybe it's time to put on your big boy pants and research stuff on your own. Look at Manny's past opponents when it wasn't Floyd or JMM, you'll see a pattern. Google Bruce Trampler.

So I guess you won't be debating the content I so graciously posted?

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
    Youre questioning pacquiao's footwork and heavy bag work?

Lmao pacs footwork is one of the best in business.

Make a video of you hitting heavy bag and footwork then.
    By the sounds of it here, YDKSAB. Ignored.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I totally agree. By the way, how many world titles you win?
    Zero world titles for me. Do I need one to know what I'm talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
      Youre questioning pacquiao's footwork and heavy bag work?

Lmao pacs footwork is one of the best in business.

Make a video of you hitting heavy bag and footwork then.

mfer thinks first day of training is what he'll look like during the fight.

there's a reason why pac is 8 division world champ. and nobody trains like him. roach has seen alot of fighters, but he never called anyone other than Pac, a "gym freak". It's a testament that manny overtrains way too much. and that his sparring wars with bigger guys took alot out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        I'm not talking about the fight, I'm talking about your knowledge of what is good and what isn't.

You're getting desperate now and putting words in my mouth which isn't really fair, reasonable, nor honorable. I never said this was an indication that Manny will win or lose. Why would you even say that? High probability Broner loses. Thats why Manny took the fight.

Start of camp? He's been this way the entire time, you just don't really know what you're looking at.

Maybe it's time to put on your big boy pants and research stuff on your own. Look at Manny's past opponents when it wasn't Floyd or JMM, you'll see a pattern. Google Bruce Trampler.

So I guess you won't be debating the content I so graciously posted?

By the sounds of it here, YDKSAB. Ignored.

Zero world titles for me. Do I need one to know what I'm talking about?
        Thats fine, you talk about what hes doing wrong but the end result, is the result. People say Wilder looks awful yet hes yet to lose and has KOed everyone.

So you maybe right, but does it matter? Do I need someone like you telling me if someone isnt up to par? Naw I dont, because results speak for themselves.

Comment

Thats fine, you talk about what hes doing wrong but the end result, is the result. People say Wilder looks awful yet hes yet to lose and has KOed everyone.

So you maybe right, but does it matter? Do I need someone like you telling me if someone isnt up to par? Naw I dont, because results speak for themselves.
          Of course it matters! Are you kidding me right now? Like I said before, research and knowledge is your friend. It's 2018 and you have a literal highway of information at your fingertips. Why not use it?

You come up in here and pretend like you know what everyone is talking about. But when someone calls you out you can't handle it. You sound like a woman trying to talk Football. Hey honey, the quarterpack just threw a home run.

Wilder has fought a literal 90% majority of bums during his career, you need to wake up and stop eating what they're feeding you. Fighting guys that are 25-16 when you're 31-0 -- he knocking everyone out doe!

Wilders chin is shít, thats why they brought him up the old Mexican way: fight 40 bums then turn up the heat and pray he's picked up something along the way. Nobody really does that anymore. Modern times is 15 bums then grab a strap by 20i-25. Wilder fought 36 bums in 40 fights and could easily be 39-1 (Ortiz). Look at his record, it's terrible. Ortiz is old too, real talk.

Speaking of ko's, Wilders old sparring partner Malik Scott took a dive, but legit KO doe. Go watch, punch never landed.

Bounces Off Wrist - Glove Glides By Cheek

Last edited by McNulty; 11-30-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

He is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
              Of course it matters! Are you kidding me right now? Like I said before, research and knowledge is your friend. It's 2018 and you have a literal highway of information at your fingertips. Why not use it?

You come up in here and pretend like you know what everyone is talking about. But when someone calls you out you can't handle it. You sound like a woman trying to talk Football. Hey honey, the quarterpack just threw a home run.

Wilder has fought a literal 90% majority of bums during his career, you need to wake up and stop eating what they're feeding you. Fighting guys that are 25-16 when you're 31-0 -- he knocking everyone out doe!

Wilders chin is shít, thats why they brought him up the old Mexican way: fight 40 bums then turn up the heat and pray he's picked up something along the way. Nobody really does that anymore. Modern times is 15 bums then grab a strap by 20i-25. Wilder fought 36 bums in 40 fights and could easily be 39-1 (Ortiz). Look at his record, it's terrible. Ortiz is old too, real talk.

Speaking of ko's, Wilders old sparring partner Malik Scott took a dive, but legit KO doe. Go watch, punch never landed.

Bounces Off Wrist & Goes By Head

I'm not pretending anything, lol. I'm a fan and nothing more. I don't claim to have all the answers like some people here. I'm real, I have other things going on in life to focus on one sport.
              Family, fishing, boating, building motorcycles, trucks cars ect. Taking my daughter to swim meets and practice, gym, basketball and a home and yard to keep up on.
              I also like watching NBA and the UFC. So excuse me if I'm not going to focus on just one thing. Life is to short to not try other things and try and learn a little about a bunch of things.

I stand by my post, I've been watching boxing for 26 years and I think he looks good for his age.

You want to try and show people on the internet how smart you are when it comes to boxing that's fine. What does it get you? You want a cookie? Is a green K mean that much to you? Lol Take your knowledge and try and apply it if you think you know so much. Because I could care less and I'm sure many others could care less as well.
              Have a good one.

Comment

I'm not pretending anything, lol. I'm a fan and nothing more. I don't claim to have all the answers like some people here. I'm real, I have other things going on in life to focus on one sport.
                Family, fishing, boating, building motorcycles, trucks cars ect. Taking my daughter to swim meets and practice, gym, basketball and a home and yard to keep up on.
                I also like watching NBA and the UFC. So excuse me if I'm not going to focus on just one thing. Life is to short to not try other things and try and learn a little about a bunch of things.

I stand by my post, I've been watching boxing for 26 years and I think he looks good for his age.

You want to try and show people on the internet how smart you are when it comes to boxing that's fine. What does it get you? You want a cookie? Is a green K mean that much to you? Lol Take your knowledge and try and apply it if you think you know so much. Because I could care less and I'm sure many others could care less as well.
                Have a good one.
                If you've been watching Boxing for 26 years and still DKSAB, maybe stop the charade? Maybe don't say so-and-so is looking good when so-and-so isn't looking good. I'm not trying to be better than anybody, I don't have to try, I just happen to be invested in Boxing and know my shít. Sorry I know stuff.

You're real? What that fùck does that even mean??

You're going to have to deal with this when you try and talk about something you don't know what you're talking about. Get used to it, because it's going to continue to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  pacquiao would not last 8 roundsa gainst an active errol spence.
                  That will be like margarito all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    you do know that poster is white right?
                    I didn't know but now I'm even more confused about it. Weird.

Comment

Pac looks motivated. Should make for a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X