No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Willing To Face Bryant Jennings Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
    If you mean robbed they yeah you're right.

What's Yoka been up to lately other than avoiding doping tests at every opportunity?
    That's a good point, it was a close fight some thought Joyce won.

Take the other reason then that there would be no money in that fight.

Comment

Get a couple name journeymen on your resume but PAY them! Kevin Johnson would be a perfect name to add but you got to pay these guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        That's a good point, it was a close fight some thought Joyce won.

Take the other reason then that there would be no money in that fight.
        Why would Joyce be chasing money fights after 5 fights? he just fought a nobody on free tv. Yoka is fighting Dave Allen in a few weeks, and there is the revenge factor as well. This fight is a promoters dream!

Both have history and the same number of fights, it's a good fight for both at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Why would Joyce be chasing money fights after 5 fights? he just fought a nobody on free tv. Yoka is fighting Dave Allen in a few weeks, and there is the revenge factor as well. This fight is a promoters dream!

Both have history and the same number of fights, it's a good fight for both at this point.
          Because he's managed by David Haye.

Because fighting Tony Yoka is risky and needs to be paid accordingly?

I don't know, just throwing it out there.

I'll hold my hands up if that fight gets made at both their current stages.

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if Haye gets someone to help him co-promote Joyce next year. He’ll be close to 10-0 but none of the good Brits will fight him and Haye probably can’t afford any of the better opponents he needs to fight.

Comment

Sounds like its on https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...9306174464?p=v

Comment

fight browne or someone coming off a loss who will actually want it, no point chasing hughie or chisora those guys aren't interested. I'm sure there are some decent heavyweights who will fight for even 50-100k???

How much did helenius and duhaupas get paid to fight whyte and miller?

I could probably find 10 names or so of people that will take the fight on boxrec, they are looking at the wrong people. Someone who is self promoted not part of pbc etc.

Comment

Tbh he is getting on abit has had loads of ams and WSB fights no need to fight 20+ no hopers first. Wouldn’t mind him fight Dave Allan, Chisora, Takham for abit more exposure then Hughie Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Andy Ruiz jr. it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Andy Ruiz jr. it is then.
                      Hes already fighting Kevin Johnson July 7th. Imagine fights the winner of Jennings/Joyce, Arum aint gunna let this fight happen without getting options on Joyce

Comment

Working...
                      X