No announcement yet.

UK keester cakes....please explain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Why is it on Hearn to do it? If Wilder isn't happy with the terms maybe his team can get a higher guarantee and then present it?

Hopefully it happens and I'm sure if both keep winning it will probably early next year but I have my concerns over Wilder.
    hearns fighter/side will take the larger share....isnt he the more respected and known fighter?

thats exactly why its on hearn.....anyone with any sense know its up to hearn to get things started.......doesnt joshua hold more belts?

all of the things you have stated, to slight wilder, are exactly the reasons its on hearn

and in case you havent noticed...hearn hasnt made any offers and is already talking about a BK fight with miller...not wilder....but of course hearn would drop lines about wilder not being happy with 10 mil or being "unreasonable".....yet he never made wilder any offer

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      hearns fighter/side will take the larger share....isnt he the more respected and known fighter?

thats exactly why its on hearn.....anyone with any sense know its up to hearn to get things started.......doesnt joshua hold more belts?

all of the things you have stated, to slight wilder, are exactly the reasons its on hearn

and in case you havent noticed...hearn hasnt made any offers and is already talking about a BK fight with miller...not wilder
      That's all true, but I always hear how 50/50 is a fair split that Wilder is bigger and everything else. Wilder says he's the A side, so act like it. Get the guarantees and come back with an offer don't scream that you're the A side, the one with the recognition whilst holding a cup in your hand wanting a 50/50 with a dude that makes 20x the purse you do.

I believe the fight should and will be in Vegas and that they will likely settle on 60/40 though 75/25 should be the split but I don't care. I'm fairly certain both sides have already discussed and are happy with a certain date and all the talk is to build the event.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        That's all true, but I always hear how 50/50 is a fair split that Wilder is bigger and everything else. Wilder says he's the A side, so act like it. Get the guarantees and come back with an offer don't scream that you're the A side, the one with the recognition whilst holding a cup in your hand wanting a 50/50 with a dude that makes 20x the purse you do.
        i dont think 50/50 is fair and i dont know any reasonable person who think it should be that

but wilder can say whatever he wants...its up to hearn to come to the table with a fair and reasonable offer.....if wilder is willing to take 30-35 pecent why is he going to say that off the bat when maybe he can get 35-40?

wilder saying that stuff means nothing ...he knows its hearn thats going to have to put this together and come with the financials....until hearn is serious and ready to do that wilder can say he wants 60 percent or that hes the AAA-side and he wants to fight at the dunkin donuts center in providence...it dont matter till hearn acts

Comment

i dont think 50/50 is fair and i dont know any reasonable person who think it should be that

but wilder can say whatever he wants...its up to hearn to come to the table with a fair and reasonable offer.....if wilder is willing to take 30-35 pecent why is he going to say that off the bat when maybe he can get 35-40?

wilder saying that stuff means nothing ...he knows its hearn thats going to have to put this together and come with the financials....until hearn is serious and ready to do that wilder can say he wants 60 percent or that hes the AAA-side and he wants to fight at the dunkin donuts center in providence...it dont matter till hearn acts
          I guess I'm just confused as to why the British promoter has to make the fight in America and do all the legwork. He could and perhaps is within his rights to just say "**** it, I know I can make Wembley work". If Joshua wants that he loses money but he'll still make north of $20m and then Wilder just has to accept what's given to him.

Comment

canelo/chavez did better gate than both of AJs last two fights....thats why it will be vegas...the US ppv money will bring more...

the fight will do ok in america if they build it a bit more...it will be hyped up here and people will buy into it having a hope of bringing back the HW division

joshua tries to put a stop to it happening in vegas then you will know hes ducking
            LMAO! Are you seriously suggesting that the Canelo vs JCC Jr gate is a good indicator of how much AJ vs Wilder would would draw in Vegas?

Ward/Kovalev would be a much better example to pick on. If you add the gate money for both their Las Vegas fights together it would be less than AJ/Wlad made at Wembley.

Comment

and in case you havent noticed...hearn hasnt made any offers and is already talking about a BK fight with miller...not wilder....but of course hearn would drop lines about wilder not being happy with 10 mil or being "unreasonable".....yet he never made wilder any offer
              So Hearn should make the offer because AJ is the draw, not Wilder ... and the fight should be in Vegas, not London because ... ?

Oh yeah .. because of the Canelo/Chavez Jr gate ... brilliant!

Comment

Mentioning Joshua at millers press? its exposure to the card guys

Comment

Anyone think Conor Benn is the next eubank jr hype job? they so similar..

Comment

Working...
                  X