Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Won't Let Joshua Face Wilder With an 8-Week Camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    People aren't really understanding this in the correct context. As per usual the Wilder fanboys are clinging onto something that indicates AJ/eddie being scared

What he's saying and you can go see the live interview, is that Wilder is fuking slow and if it takes them another 4-5 weeks to sign the contract then the fight won't happen.

So hurry up Wilder
    Do me a favor (do us ALL a favor)

Remove that Joe Frazier avi ASAP.

Do not associate the cowardly Brits with a fearless warrior like Smokin Joe. you are pissin on his name every time you post.

Comment

• That’s right the Alabama trash can is a nobody he’s nothing more than a fraud paper champion aj is currently the best heavyweight in the world and second best is Tyson fury then Joseph Parker then Dylan white and finally Beyoncé wilder ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
        That’s right the Alabama trash can is a nobody he’s nothing more than a fraud paper champion aj is currently the best heavyweight in the world and second best is Tyson fury then Joseph Parker then Dylan white and finally Beyoncé wilder ��
        How the f4ck does dylan whyte become 4th best heavy weight in the world???

You UK guys are deluded. The guy has literally never beaten anyone in the top 20. His signature win is against and old, retired aussie bouncer called browne. Most of the people he fought haven't even been ranked in the top 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Wilder's best KO - a 40 year old "has been/never was" with high blood pressure and circulation problems from all the steroids he's injected over the years who only just scraped through the pre fight medical.
          In other words.. the guy that AJ ducked.

You should be very careful with steroid jokes because once VADA gets a hold of the juiced up bodybuilder you love it won't be pretty.

And what was AJ best KO? a semi retired dinosaur coming off 2 year layoff and an embarrassing defeat. and oh yeah this old man put the bodybuilder on his ass wirh a right hand. what you think Wilder's right hand will do?

Comment

• AJ fans are delusional haters

The AJ-or-die crowd keeps trying to trash Wilder .... then Hearn goes and says "we can't fight Wilder (the Great, the one AJ's whole career and future is at risk over) with an 8 week camp.

Hows that again AJ fans??? Wilder is 4th or 5th best?? But Hearn is ok fighting Povetkin (who you guys say is no.2) with an 8 week camp. Or less!!

Ya'll better talk with Hearn. Wilder, in Hearns eyes is all that and then some .... AJ needs a long and special camp just to face him. You kids need to wake up.

As for me, it's a great fight. AJ and Wilder both are monsters. Either guy can win ... depends on who prepares for what, and who is able to execute what ... and adapt to the intangibles and unexpected (which will be a part of this series (two fights remember)?

It's gonna be nice. Kinda like Lyle vs Forman, but neither guy here will be a surprise like Lyle was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
              That’s right the Alabama trash can is a nobody he’s nothing more than a fraud paper champion aj is currently the best heavyweight in the world and second best is Tyson fury then Joseph Parker then Dylan white and finally Beyoncé wilder ��
              What an absurd comment. Tyson Fury is way better than AJ and would give him a boxing master class schooling if they fought!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                How the f4ck does dylan whyte become 4th best heavy weight in the world???

You UK guys are deluded. The guy has literally never beaten anyone in the top 20. His signature win is against and old, retired aussie bouncer called browne. Most of the people he fought haven't even been ranked in the top 100.
                Well my USA **** sucking wilder fan that’s how bad the Alabama frauds resume is he’s nothing more than a paper champion lol facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  What an absurd comment. Tyson Fury is way better than AJ and would give him a boxing master class schooling if they fought!
                  I agree with u but let Tyson fury get a couple of more tune up fights then I’m with 100 percent of the if the fury that schooled klitchko comes back then fury unifys the division imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    How much more cooperation needed they met their asking price

But but Wilder did not attend AJ v parker
                    Stop ignoring the bit that's obvious to any sensible observer.

They wanted him to sign the fight blindly, without showing him where, when, refs, judges, etc. It's stupid to think that's a reasonable thing to ask a guy - just agree to the money and we will send you the rest of the details. Wilder has been a social media ***** throughout all this, and Joshua will make him pay for all his stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      I’m assuming you don’t actually believe any of the bull**** you just typed. But in the event you do. Go find yourself a 357, put it to the back of your head, and pull the trigger. Not only will the world be a better place. But it will likely blow your face off and ensure a closed casket. So nobody has to see the absolute joke of a human being you are again.
                      You seem a little angry, is it because I pointed out some obvious facts?

Comment

Working...
                      X