Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Won't Let Joshua Face Wilder With an 8-Week Camp!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn’t a Normal camp 8 weeks? Wtf is Hearn talking about??

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
      Hey dumba$$, didnt u just read him say "they will send a contract soon"?
      Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
      But he hasn't yet sent the contract. Cant you read???
      Put the crack pipe down and read the article again.

See if you can find where it says, "They will send a contract soon"

Comment

• He need an 8 year camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Eddie Hearn has confirmed that a contract was sent and that AJ is ready to sign for the fight immediately.
          "They'll see the contract, they won't see anything out of the ordinary, then we'll go from there." Eddie Hearn

How could there be a contract if there is no date or venue? What would be on the contract exactly?

Comment

• In my count, there are 12 full weeks from here to september 15. Two weeks before would be 10 weeks, two after would be 14 weeks (captain obvious to the rescue). Two weeks is more than enough time frame for one to not be in the way of another, even more knowing they are for different casual public in different countries and will not dispute ppv market

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              "They'll see the contract, they won't see anything out of the ordinary, then we'll go from there." Eddie Hearn

How could there be a contract if there is no date or venue? What would be on the contract exactly?
              I haven't seen the contract so I don't know what's in it. Probably everything except the venue and the date. Hearn isn't going to book a stadium during the football season unless he knows for sure that the fight is definitely on.
              Last edited by kafkod; 06-19-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Didn't Hearn have a date in Wembley in august 25th? It would be 9 full weeks. And the sooner, the bettter

Comment

• Eddie Sperm and the Juiceman are the two biggest cowards in boxing history.

but they're from the UK.. a country primarily known for its cowardice. so it's not shocking.

Wilder will catch that elusive body whenever this juiced up bodybuilder finds his balls and steps in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    I haven't seen the contract so I don't know what's in it.
                    They will see a contract, they won't see anything out of the ordinary

future tense expressing an action that has not yet happened

You can't draft a vague contract with no date or a location it's a simple logic

Comment

• I am so sick of Hearn's BS! If I were Wilder, I would move on. You can't force someone to fight.

If anyone thinks that Hearn and Joshua want to actually fight Wilder, you are in lala land. Perhaps you are not that smart in the first place.

**** Joshua, and Hearn. Quack Quack! Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X