Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
    You guys are amusing.
    Who can he fight thats better than Vargas this year?
    Nobody. People just love to throw shade on this site

Comment

Might as well give O-Cano another shot.

Comment

So Spence would rather fight Jessie Vargas instead of Your Dentist Ugas.

Khan, Figueroa or one of the above guys mentioned I guess since none of the top guys of the division will be available.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Why isn’t he beating the drum for Crawford? That’s kinda the biggest fight out there for him. And both need a dance partner for later this year.
          So where does either Crawford go for money fights if they fight soon? One or both need to become draws if they hope to make the kind of money their talent could bring them. As a fan I want to see all the best fights asap but I also understand the business side and want guys to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Arum said he won't even discuss it until it does 500K on PPV. and both Spence and Crawford seem to also want to build it up.
            Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            So where does either Crawford go for money fights if they fight soon? One or both need to become draws if they hope to make the kind of money their talent could bring them. As a fan I want to see all the best fights asap but I also understand the business side and want guys to get paid.
            I don’t think fighting bums will help increase eithers drawing power.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
              You guys are amusing.
              Who can he fight thats better than Vargas this year?
              Crawford in his own division. And it’s not like he’s a heavyweight. There’s plenty of intriguing possibilities at 54 or 60.

Comment

its a way better fight then ugas although vargas sucks and would get beat!

Comment

Why isn’t he beating the drum for Crawford? That’s kinda the biggest fight out there for him. And both need a dance partner for later this year.
                  Simple neither Spence or Al Haymon want anything to do with Crawford. You heard Spence say he wanted the winner of the garbage Garcia vs Porter fight.

Comment

I have a feeling itll be Josesito Lopez. I doubt Thurman fights Josesito as a comeback. Thurman will want a guy just a bit above Salka.

Comment

He did. he's called out all champions and top welters. what more can he say.

Comment

Working...
                      X