Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the Hell is Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing hippie stuff and banging his pretty young missus I expect.

And really, I can't say that I blame him.

Comment

Probably finding new borderline gay douchechill hobbies that make him feel like a enlightened mfer when he looks in the mirror. My best guess is he'll have his own custom made 100% hemp poncho business by the time we see him again.

Comment

Damn, I feel like I'm one of the last of a handful of hardcore Thurman fans left on here. LOL he's not making it easy by removing himself, being the top guy, from the redhot division and going mute.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          He’s fixing to get knocked out, when he comes back,

But, where is Danny Garcia?
          I am not a Danny Garcia fan but he is matched into Porter for the vacant WBC world welterweight title so he is right where he should be.

Comment

Who gives a s.hit! Tell him to send that belt back to the States so we can move forward in the Welterweight Division!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am not a Danny Garcia fan but he is matched into Porter for the vacant WBC world welterweight title so he is right where he should be.
              Good point......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Damn, I feel like I'm one of the last of a handful of hardcore Thurman fans left on here. LOL he's not making it easy by removing himself, being the top guy, from the redhot division and going mute.
                Boxing fans are extremely fickle. If Thurman comes back and starts winning again people will be back on his dick trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                  Who gives a s.hit! Tell him to send that belt back to the States so we can move forward in the Welterweight Division!
                  I'm all for this^^^^

Let the active boxers do their thing

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I see you bruh, day one. Team Thurman all day baby. We've still got work to do. Watch this space.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                      Yep. Can't keep holding it hostage.

Comment

Working...
                      X