Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the #1 WW in the World? Crawford, Spence, or Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Thurman has the better resume and WAS the unified champ. He has a stronger claim than both, especially against Crawford who's sole win at 147 is the gifted B level Horn.

Sure, you can argue who's more skilled or the BS eye test stuff, but that's not how divisional rankings should work. P4P you might have a point.
      Thurman has them both on rank but the thread did not specify what we were grading them on so I just gave on opinion on who's the best.

Comment

Head to head?, edge to Spence...Crawford is the clear #1 P4P in the World though since Lomachenko is out indefinitely...

Thurman is our B Level talent, like Jacobs et al....it's truly amazing how America's 2nd tier of fighters are better than most country's very best...and that's without even really caring about or funneling our best athletes to the Sport, I must add...

That's how Dominant we are.

Comment

Thurman still the #1 guy

Comment

Spence
            Crawford
            Thurman

This is where I rate them ability wise!
            Spence and Crawford will stand their ground and fight when they have to. Thurman will try to box on the bike. Thurman has the least power and I doubt he fights either man.

Ray

Comment

sad thing is we'll never know.

Comment

Thurman but because of his inactivity Spence for now. Crawford got to get a few names in there before he can be considered.

Bud's talent is obvious but we have to see if he can compete at the highest level in WW

Comment

Working...
                X