Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Where do you rank GGG's Snake All-Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Where do you rank GGG's Snake All-Time?

I think we can move GGG up to top 20 all time based on his weigh ins. Thoughts?

Looks like GGG - Lemieux weigh in gonna be like jerk-off-paradise for gays.

Comment

You need help .

Comment

It's just the right size. Not too bulgy or ghetto but just big enough to look desirable. IMHO, oversize is never a good thing. I'm a fan of moderate, just the right size. Same with boobs and ass.

Canelo's snake looks like it's all sorts of messed up. Like it's all bent and curvy like. Gennady's looks healthy and well maintained.

And I had never thought about this before but Gennady probably has the best snake in the sport now that I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          It's just the right size. Not too bulgy or ghetto but just big enough to look desirable. IMHO, oversize is never a good thing. I'm a fan of moderate, just the right size. Same with boobs and ass.

Canelo's snake looks like it's all sorts of messed up. Like it's all bent and curvy like. Gennady's looks healthy and well maintained.

And I had never thought about this before but Gennady probably has the best snake in the sport now that I think about it.
          I only came here for this dudes comment lmao
          Last edited by aldo5408; 08-17-2015, 03:33 PM.

Comment

ALSO great find. One of the few rare pics of Gennady in tighties. He uses baggy boxer briefs most of the time.

Comment

That is a fine beef bayonet.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I only came here for this dudes comment lmak
                I didn't bring the topic up. I'm just commenting AFTER someone else brought this up.... So I'm contributing to the thread... I didn't bring it up.. I just randomly happened to stumble upon this thread so I commented on it...

Comment

Wtf?! Ghetto?? Lmfao
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 08-17-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I agree dude. Just based on snakes alone, GGG should be the A-side over both LeMule, and Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X