No announcement yet.

Brainiac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainiac

I watch the show it's quite good. But mythbusters is better becuase they do alot less myths etc. I like the things that John Tickle can't do.

Originally posted by ???
    I watch the show it's quite good. But mythbusters is better becuase they do alot less myths etc. I like the things that John Tickle can't do.
    I've never heard of this. It is an Aussie show? The only Aussie show that everybody knows about in the UK are: Neighbours, Home and Away and Prisoner Cell Block H. There was also Sons and Daughters and that new Aussie comedy, cant remember the name.

Comment

discovery channel. this show put fun in science and other educational facts and fictions.

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks
        discovery channel. this show put fun in science and other educational facts and fictions.
        Oh Okay. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
          I've never heard of this. It is an Aussie show? The only Aussie show that everybody knows about in the UK are: Neighbours, Home and Away and Prisoner Cell Block H. There was also Sons and Daughters and that new Aussie comedy, cant remember the name.
          What about Kath and Kim? The show Brainiac is British. I don't know if it airs there at prime time though...

Comment

Originally posted by ???
            What about Kath and Kim? The show Brainiac is British. I don't know if it airs there at prime time though...
            Kath and Kim sounds familiar, then again it could be coz you just mentioned it, lol.

Comment

Did you know that apparently a nail in the right front tyre was what made him crash the vechile apparently.

Comment

Braniacs on sky one.

Its alright. They have some nice girls on it too.

John Tickle is a dick.

Comment

Working...
                X