No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Handspeed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Jones Handspeed

By far the p4p fastest puncher in boxing there ever was. Carried pretty much the same speed up to heavyweight from the middleweight division in his mid 30s.

NOBODY will ever do that again.

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Yes they will. Roy was a big sperm donor.

Comment

By far the p4p fastest puncher in boxing there ever was. Carried pretty much the same speed up to heavyweight from the middleweight division in his mid 30s.

Pound for pound fastest? Did you just feel like using the phrase pound for pound but couldn't find any better way to use it?

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Yes they will. Roy was a big sperm donor.
        I was just talking about your boy Valero today with a guy from work who never saw him fight. I was imagining him vs Manny at 140... Man that would have been something....

Comment

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
          I was just talking about your boy Valero today with a guy from work who never saw him fight. I was imagining him vs Manny at 140... Man that would have been something....
          Now that would have been a ppv worthy fight.

Comment

Fastest hands ever period.

Comment

I pretty much agree. Andre Dirrell is the fastest since in my opinion in that weight range.

Comment

Working...
              X