Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone read this-roach-manny will dro the lawsuit if floyd drops the drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    philboxing.com dropped the story on konz getting fired..stop making excuses..this is a damn interview with roach

from March 2010...congratulations Larry...you just got worked up over an article from over a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
      I really really hope that Manny isn't using anything, that really isn't what this sport needs right now. Last thing we need is to have a scandal like this around one of our superstars.
      Stranger things happen all the time in the sports world. The only people who would be surprised are Pacquiao fans and many mainstream fans of boxing.

Comment

never said it was new..but its a valid interview from roaches own mouth
        but it stems from before mosley - mayweather even happened. How is it relevant now?

Should i dig up a story from 2009 where floyd offered 14-days cutoff and call that relevant?

I wish both sides would stick to relevant topics. That would do the forum some good.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          from March 2010...congratulations Larry...you just got worked up over an article from over a year ago
          So time erases what roach said?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i asked did anyone read this..obviously none of you have even heard of this

Comment

who cares how old it is??the point is roach said "drop the drug test and we'll drop the lawsuit"

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Exactly.....

Comment

people make any excuse to ignore the obvious

Comment

Wait, so this is from the first negotiations? No credibility then. Team Pac's stance seems to have changed since then.

Comment

people make any excuse to ignore the obvious

see the quote below

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

Should i dig up a story from 2009 where floyd offered 14-days cutoff and call that relevant?

I wish both sides would stick to relevant topics. That would do the forum some good.

Comment

Working...
                      X