No announcement yet.

Barack Hussein Obama EXPOSED!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Hussein Obama EXPOSED!!!!!!!

Well first off, His name isnt Barack Obama, his real name is Barry Soetoro. So right off the bat we all know his latest "birth certificate" is a fraud. It says "Barack"

So what does this all mean? What else has he lied to us about?

Well, he isn't an American. He was born in Kenya and has a muslim background. He is Barry admitting his muslim faith.

Obama is Kenyan who IS WORKING WITH Al Qaeda.

So what do we have now? His name is Barry, he is a muslim not a christian, works with al qaeda, and is from kenya.

Want to know why we cant see Bin Ladens body? Its been fucking brozen since December 2001. Thats why.

Seriously now? They shoot Osama in the head, examine the body to make sure its really him, AND they toss it to the ocean. ALL within what? 6-7 hours? Comon do they really take us for fools?

Of course they do cuz 90% of the american population believes this garbage.

I will continue my rant shortly.

So the US allowed a Kenyan-born Muslim named Barry Sotero who works with Al-Qaeda hold the most powerful position in the free world? Right...

U should only focus on things you know about...like scarves and man-purses.

Comment

No fuuuhreekin waaaay!

Comment

The warpigs will continue moving on through the middle east raiding it for oil and dropping drone missles on innocent people.

How could they not be angry at us? We have invaded their territory for years. Killing innocent like ruthless animals.

All for what? "Justice"?

Good job Barry on killing someone who died like a decade ago.

I mean, anything to secure a win on 2012.

Comment

Al qaeda just twittered : thanks to our American brothers for helping us beat the Russians..real talk

Comment

whats your problem with muslims bro?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              So the US allowed a Kenyan-born Muslim named Barry Sotero who works with Al-Qaeda hold the most powerful position in the free world? Right...

U should only focus on things you know about...like scarves and man-purses.
              @ bold.

He has as much power as you and me.

He is just a puppet being used by the NWO, he think he is being led to success but its only taking him to his demise.

I actually feel bad for him but he is just another pawn which is being lead for mass destruction and chaos for 2012.

But you can believe everything your beloved government tells you, you go girl!

Comment

yea and the viets learned about American justice too.

Comment

so muslims cant be president??

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    whats your problem with muslims bro?
                    Whats your disfunction bro? I clearly said America is killing innocent muslims for no reason. INVADING and TAKING what is theres.

I dont glorify that, but the warpigs do.

Comment

Working...
                    X