Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao marquez cotto should all be ashamed of themselves....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawn12 View Post
    What choices he have we want floyd but floyd decided he want to take a break, so He pleasing b-bop demand of fighting a American slick black boxer,what good fighter slow berto fought? One thing he Not a black American that for sure,
    you could say the samething for marquez if thats what you wanna do

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
      all beating up on old men....these guys aint done anything this decade.....

pacquiao-mosley (ducking berto)
      cotto mayorga (ducking martinez)
      marquez morales (ducking khan)

they should all be ashamed of themselves.....
      Ok I try not to be a dick on any of my posts but this is just withouut a doubt the dumbest topic I've ever read. Marquez is older, pac has fought every major star that's willing to fight him, berto hasn't proven anything against a top 5 contender yet. And everyone in boxing knows that miguel cotto never shys away from a challenge, Bob Arum is the one that has a big master plan to make more money and that's to have him vs marg in june. Cotto would def fight martinez and he said that himself.

Comment

Can u give berto a lil less of a tough time? I mean the dude hasn't fought anybody but he always calls them out.

He says him n cotto would be a war he asked to fight both pacquiao and floyd even called out the light marquez just to get a fight. The dudes gonna mess around and keep fighting bums and getting paid 1 mil a fight if no 1 wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernells_speed View Post
          Can u give berto a lil less of a tough time? I mean the dude hasn't fought anybody but he always calls them out.

He says him n cotto would be a war he asked to fight both pacquiao and floyd even called out the light marquez just to get a fight. The dudes gonna mess around and keep fighting bums and getting paid 1 mil a fight if no 1 wants him.
          His coming out party would've been beating Mosley, but circumstances didn't allow.

Comment

Mayweather should be ashamed of himself for taking on Harris and security guard instead of Pacquiao. Atleast Morales/Mosley/Mayorga will hit back.

Comment

Working...
            X