Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these gives you the best feeling of instant relief?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can hold in your jizz for much much longer

Comment

i **** everyday so no problem. its the piss thats the most relieving when ive had a few beers and im driving and once im parked im pissing the **** away. i dont care if u see my wang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        You can hold in your jizz for much much longer
        haha true that. that **** aint comin out involntarily. you can **** and piss urself when u least want it. ive sharted myslef heavily in a club before. i had to hide my dam boxers behind the toilet and freeball the whole night.

Comment

Yeah, but saving up a good wad and jacking it off.

Thats better than a ****, I'm pretty regular. Had a flatmate who wasn't like twice a week he would stink the entire place out with a massive one.

Could smell fish in his ****-odour was terrible if it rained. Can't go out. can't open the window too much...what do you do?

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            i **** everyday so no problem. its the piss thats the most relieving when ive had a few beers and im driving and once im parked im pissing the **** away. i dont care if u see my wang.
            piss easily, it releases dopeamine in your brain when u really need one.

Comment

Losing your virginity after you couldn't hold it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                haha true that. that **** aint comin out involntarily. you can **** and piss urself when u least want it. ive sharted myslef heavily in a club before. i had to hide my dam boxers behind the toilet and freeball the whole night.
                LMFAOOOO

Comment

I went for busting a nut but gotta be honest the piss option is looking good right now.
                  just yesterday coming off the moterway i had to make a detour in some fields for a slash
                  So im needing a sly slash not wanting to get caught theres a big fuk off country house at the bottom of the road and this fanny licking dog some ankle biter bull**** comes out fukin barking away giving it the big one.Wont come near me but keeps barking.I cant stop half way through cuz it stings and a brother in a rich white area aint right.Anyone getting robbed in a 10 mile radius im getting the blame.So i finish my piss quick and mount my car towards this little dog lol You should of saw its face like the face you expect a animal to make seconds before you leave it printed in your tyres...

The relief though was totally bliss..I had to roll a spliff afterwards just 2 come down

Comment

Working...
                  X