F-k Cintron being furious. I'm furious. He should be FINED after lying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-k Cintron being furious. I'm furious. He should be FINED after lying

The nerve of this guy complaining.

That mtherfuker was not tossed out the ring in any way, and is blatantly lying about the final sequence. Paul wasn't hurt for ****... he hits Cintron with a left, Cintron fires back a right and misses, Williams throws a right of his own and misses, Kermit then leaps out of his own accord. I don't believe for a second all that carried Kermit to ringside without help.. PLUS that mofo ain't even physically hurt after all that acting. I knew last night, if he wasn't physically hurt it's bs.

Yea, let's see a doctor stop me from gettin up. I'll KO HIS ass to get back in there if I know I'm fine.

LMAO at HBO taking down the exposal vids.

Comment

Paul Williams is a featured fighter for HBO. They're not going to give an abrupt end like that to a non house guy.

Comment

Do you think he thought he was ahead on the score-cards so it was a great opportunity to try and take advantage of it? I think he should have been ahead on the scorecards. I'm shocked he wasn't. This **** wasn't looking like a Paul Williams fight until the 4rth round where Paul was landing alot more. I'm thinking he felt the momentum change in the 4rth round.

Comment

I saw that live yesterday morning, on Sky. Funniest thing ever. It was a utterly crap fight.

Comment

im speechless about what happened

Comment

Working...
            X