Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Jacobs would knock Canelo out, we all know that. Since Jacobs is at least one of the three hardest punchers in the division,who Quillin couldn't last a round with, and he couldn't even drop Golovkin who has supposedly no defence, then he must be the toughest pussie we've ever seen. Then again, men who hate fighters from the safety of their room don't see much pussie do they?

First of all get pussie g's nutts out your mouth. His bytch ass was exposed tonight and he lost the fight. Because he didn't get knocked out doesn't mean he didn't lose. He was labeled this big monster that can destroy all middleweights which is complete bull shyt as proven last night.

Your boy is a fuucking fraud who finally stepped up in competition and got a gift decision. His FIRST real test and he looked like shyt. Judges fuuck fights up all the time. They had Bradley beat Pacquiao which was bull shyt, Garcia beat Herrara which was bull shyt, and this fight was another bull shyt decision. Do not act as if boxing does not have corrupt judges. Pussie g was very very fortunate tonight he had the judges on his side.

As far as Canelo and pussie g, WE ALL know who the judges will go for in that fight if it goes the distance. And if Canelo FOUGHT the same way Jacobs did tonight WE ALL know who would have got their hand raised. Me and you both Know Canelo would have got the decision tonight - And 90 % of the people would have agreed with it and gave Canelo his props for beating the so called "boogey man" which is utter bull shyt when pussie g is scared of Ward, wanted no parts of Lara but fought an even smaller Brook. And just made to look like a fuucking head hunter in this Jacobs fight.

pussie g is a good fighter with a lot of hype. It's unforntunate he has a lot of racists fans because he seems like a humble guy. But the way the media and the fans hype this dude is unreal. Movement gives him problems and we seen that, Lara would do a number on him, so would Canelo and the Charlo brothers. It's not but beast after him. He better go back to fighting bums if he wants to look good again. If he fights: Canelo, Charlo brothers, Lara, Ward anybody of that stature go ahead and put that official L on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      No matter how the judges saw it, it's Jacobs who won this fight. I have it 115-112 for jacobs. I'm a GGG fan. But no way he won that fight
      So you gave Jacobs 8 rounds?
      And ggg only 4 and a kd?

What rounds did you give Jacobs and ggg? Some rounds were so close since neither did much and bare in my ggg was the champ.

Comment

(on Record)"CANELO beats GGG at 154-160 , CANELO is simply the better fighter"-2016

JUDGES TO GGG:

Happy 35th Birthday!

GGG = {"GIFT GIFT GIFT"}

#1 POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER , JR. MIDDLEWIGHT KINGPIN & RING LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, SAUL "CANELO" ALVAREZ will give Golovkin a boxing lesson, on road to a SPECTACULAR HIGHLIGHT REEL KNOCK OUT VICTORY!(KO of The Year candidate;similar to the Baldomir KO)

-DOMINATE ANNIHILATE & OBLITERATE-

•••••UNLEASH THE CANELO•••••
        ///FEED-HIM-GENNADY\\\

GGG-"I TOLD YOU , CANELO & ZURDO ARE NOT INVITED TO MY BIG DRAMA SHOW!!!"

__HAVE FEAR THE END IS NEAR__

Golovkin , YOU COWARD PLEASE STOP RUNNING FROM CANELO & ZURDO & FIGHT!

"CANELO VS. GGG &
        ZURDO VS. GGG = GGG 0 WINS & 2 LOSSES!"-REYESdelBOXEO(Boxing Expert, Mastered Boxing both Inside & Outside The Ring)

SAUL "EL CANELO" ALVAREZ , el Peliador número uno libra por libra en el mundo , El Rey de Dos Coronas, 154 y 160 y "EL ZURDO" RAMIREZ Campeon Mundial de la division de 168 libras van hacer pedazos a Golovkin dandole una leccion boxistica y terminandolo por un NOCAUT ESPECTACULAR!

Golovkin , COBARDE POR FAVOR YA DÉJÀ DE CORRER Y PELEA CON CANELO Y CON EL ZURDO!
        Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 03-19-2017, 10:34 AM.

Comment

And tell me spin Doctors how is Connello going to take GGGs punch. He may be able to dish it out but can he take it for 12 rounds. That's the biggest ? After this fight. I'm not a middle-weight doe.

Comment

No way did ggg win that fight and the only one who got exposed was him. I'm now thinking Canelo has even a better chance to beat him. Ggg really looked like the hype job everyone was making him seem last night.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              I can imagine Canelo, Oscar and Eddy Reynoso watching the video of GGG vs Jacobs ...

Oscar :"Do you think he's slipping Eddy .. should we fight him this year?"

Reynoso: "Maybe leave it another 12 months, just to be sure."

Canelo: "I'll fight him right now .. bring the gloves"

Oscar and Reynoso: "Shut up kid, we'll tell you when you're gonna fight him, and it ain't gonna be right now"
              But you left out about how long its going to take Oscar to come up with a blue print for GGG. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What's your prediction for a GGG vs. Lara fight now, after seeing Jacobs effective in the southpaw stance? After last night, I doubt Lara ever gets a shot at GGG, unless he beats Danny Jacobs! I think Lara and Jermall Charlo should be targeting Danny Jacobs or Jorge Sebastian Heiland, for an eventual fight with GGG!
                Jacobs will ko both of those fighters not even in the same class as the miracle man. And Danny definitely deserves a rematch after going 12 with GGG. Great fight got my money's worth last night.

Comment

Blueprint

Originally posted by londoner View Post
                  So, Canelo beats Junior and GGG beats Saunders to clean up the belts at 160 (as long as they throw enough dosh at BJ to make it happen) and then it’s on to Golovkin v Alvarez in late summer? I don’t think so. Golden Boy has already shown the blueprint for avoiding GGG and they’ll surely stay glued to it – make another offer they know won’t be accepted and keep telling everybody that Team Golovkin has turned down the fight. A con job, yes, but while it stinks for us and for boxing itself that the clash is unlikely to happen any time soon you can see the sense, business wise, from the Mexican perspective. Canelo is a cash cow that can be heavily milked into the future without being risked against Golovkin until at least the end of 2018. Even Bob Arum would take that view if it were his hands on Canelo’s udders. Should their upcoming fight be entertaining, as seems likely, a rematch with Junior might be a goer for still more money than they’re getting this time and, after that, the Japanese Ryota Murata could be in play. The gold medallist from London 2012 is huge in Japan. It’s a fight that could generate big numbers, especially if put on outside of America or Mexico. Oscar wouldn’t entertain that, of course, but Jurassic Bob sees the big picture and would have had no qualms about siting a fight like that in China which has a growing fan base for boxing and where they are now throwing insane money at imported footballers. And Arum would have ensured fair play by taking three judges over from the States and reminding them beforehand which side their scorecards are buttered on. Whichever way you look at it, guys, Golovkin is not in the business plan. Feel free to disagree.
                  The easiest way to avoid a fight and save credibility is to either make a low ball offer to another fighter or have a fighter ask for way more money than a fight is worth. I think that GGG should call Canelo's bluff this time.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    One tough fight and Mr. "All I want is the belts" is now thirsty for a Canelo fight. If he is now suddenly so hungry for the fight he should have his team show him the offer they made last year. It's not getting better than that and could be worse as I don't think last night did big PPV numbers.
                    Where the fuc you been for the last 2 years. Suddenly hungry for Connello as of last night. He's been chasing him for 2 years and don't bring up bs 15 mil offers.We all don't really know what was offered. He Even gave up the wbc belt because Oscar has his balls.

Comment

Canelo probably beats GGG at 160lbs on speed alone and guts

Canelo will beat GGG on a decision and it will not be an upset. GGG is still overrated and canelo will have the crowd and youth on the Mex's side. Canelo is a better boxer faster than GGG. Watch and learn. DUH?

Comment

Working...
                      X