Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Mayweather-McGregor is Crap, I'd Beat McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: Mayweather-McGregor is Crap, I'd Beat McGregor

Mexican legend Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. has frowned at the idea of a cross-sport boxing match between former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26 KOs) and UFC superstar Conor McGregor. The two popular athletes have been discussing the idea of facing each other in the boxing ring for several months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, I've seen Chavez Sr. beat up random guys in exhibitions and he looked great, better than his sons lol

Comment

So he would knock back 100 million to fight Connor, I think not lol the list is growing Floyd Manny Pauli Chavez Snr, they all jealous that Floyd is the one to get the easy money.

Comment

He would.

Chavez is a legend, not even the legend killer himself Randy Orton could stop this man in the ring

Comment

Nobody has respect for McGregor. So far Mayweather Sr and Chavez Sr have both said they'd beat McGregor.

Comment

McGregor vs. Zelenoff is the most even boxing match on paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              So he would knock back 100 million to fight Connor, I think not lol the list is growing Floyd Manny Pauli Chavez Snr...
              Don't forget Mayweather Sr Mayorga Canelo

Are we forgetting anyone..?

Comment

There are actually UFC fanboys out there who think McGregor can beat Floyd in boxing.

They need to be taught a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                  Don't forget Mayweather Sr Mayorga Canelo

Are we forgetting anyone..?
                  Probably lol, they all want a piece of that easy pie.

Comment

Hes a treassure to mexico. Sad hes not around today man in his prime woulda been epic

Comment

Working...
                    X