Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Garcia Wants To Try Again? No Problem With Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    outclass where? It was a split decision. And a lot of fighters ringside thought it was a draw. Not to mention Danny was far more accurate. If you are more accurate. You didn't get outclassed. You didn't do enough. I didn't see where Thurman had more skills than Danny it was more of what Danny didn't do..

People talk about outclass but Thurman was the first to admit certain judges won't like his style of getting on that bike so much over the course of the fight

It was clear to me when they both engaged Danny would get the better of Thurman countering and touching him up. Which is why Thurman started picking his shots using his length and staying on the outside instead of engaging Danny so much
    How much are they paying you to Stan for Danny? My goodness haha. Danny got outclassed period. Only reason you think Danny "walked" Thurman down towards the end is bc Thurman decided to box bc he knew Danny needed a KO to win. That's the only reason why Danny was able to "let his hands go". He was desperate. When Keith wanted to engage Danny was getting smacked around and was afraid of letting his hands go. Quit whining bro, he clearly lost. You sounding bad as Angel. And no, most the pro fighters had Thurman winning no debate.

Comment

Originally posted by koolbreez12 View Post
      How much are they paying you to Stan for Danny? My goodness haha. Danny got outclassed period. Only reason you think Danny "walked" Thurman down towards the end is bc Thurman decided to box bc he knew Danny needed a KO to win. That's the only reason why Danny was able to "let his hands go". He was desperate. When Keith wanted to engage Danny was getting smacked around and was afraid of letting his hands go. Quit whining bro, he clearly lost. You sounding bad as Angel. And no, most the pro fighters had Thurman winning no debate.
      Not so much of a Danny fan but yall acting like Thurman something special. He's a good dude. But his 2 biggest fights on the elite level were both nearly draws...

if Danny sucks Thurman is not much better in other words because by all stats and facts he barely won

Comment

Damn!! Look like Khan lost his mandatory spot for the winner of Garcia/Thurman, he may not have a fight with Manny and Brook appear to have moved on. lol

Comment

Thurman landed 17 more punches and was less accurate by over 5% those are just the facts. Had Danny let his hands go he wins.

I don't know nothing about boxing then why were pro boxers at ringside saying Thurman barely won or they had it at a draw????

I never said Thurman lost I said If Danny walks Thurman down like in the last rounds earlier he beats Thurman.

You guys making it sound like Thurman blew him out when he only landed 17 more punches TOTAL.

You just cant admit Thurman barely won because of the hate for Danny
          Yup... Delusional and doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Using punch stats to argue that Thurman barely won . Which by the way, no ****ing way in hell he did. That was a wide UD in every sense of the phrase.

Comment

I have no problem with people saying Thurman won. He won. But let's not act like he mopped the floor with Danny because he landed 17 more punches when before the fight Thurman said he was looking to KO Danny. Danny took his best punch.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Yup... Delusional and doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Using punch stats to argue that Thurman barely won . Which by the way, no ****ing way in hell he did. That was a wide UD in every sense of the phrase.
              Yea you see your full of BS just a Garcia hater. Now Stats don't matter and last time I checked it was a split decision not a UD or clear decision.

And once again you have PRO BOXERS saying it was more of a draw or Thurman just won by maybe a couple of early rounds. << These right here are the real facts from people(PROS) that were sitting right there LIVE not some Thurman nuthugger sitting behind a computer

I don't argue the fact Thurman won but it wasnt no wide clear win that's the FACTS by judges and Pro boxers you don't have to take my word I guess you know more than the Pros
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 03-08-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Thurman landed 17 more punches and Danny was more accurate by over 5% That wasn't easy.
                Let me show you something about compubox:

If you and I fight for 10 rounds:

Compubox:
                Right: You, Left: Me
                R1: 30 to 12
                R2: 16 to 9
                R3: 19 to 11
                R4: 8 to 14
                R5: 9 to 15
                R6: 8 to 12
                R7: 30 to 13
                R8: 9 to 18
                R9: 13 to 20
                R10: 12 to 18

Note: No kd's, no 10-8 rounds.

154 - 142: You outlanded me in total, but I outlanded you in 6 individual rounds out of 10, while you had 4 good rounds which was the reason why you outlanded me in total.

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
                  Damn!! Look like Khan lost his mandatory spot for the winner of Garcia/Thurman, he may not have a fight with Manny and Brook appear to have moved on. lol
                  Nobody is checking for Khan now. He is 30 years old and you not going to get better at 30 years of age now you start to decline. He is just 1 L away from retirement at this point in his career.

Khan should just be trying to get back in the ring and shake off the rust period, he wasn't going to beat Manny anyway so its probably best for him. Unless he wanted to go out on his back for the most money anyway...
                  Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 03-08-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Let me show you something about compubox:

If you and I fight for 10 rounds:

Compubox:
                    Right: You, Left: Me
                    R1: 30 to 12
                    R2: 16 to 9
                    R3: 19 to 11
                    R4: 8 to 14
                    R5: 9 to 15
                    R6: 8 to 12
                    R7: 30 to 13
                    R8: 9 to 18
                    R9: 13 to 20
                    R10: 12 to 18

Note: No kd's, no 10-8 rounds.

154 - 142: You outlanded me in total, but I outlanded you in 6 individual rounds out of 10, while you had 4 good rounds which was the reason why you outlanded me in total.
                    See I like to go with the real facts not the trump type facts you living in a fantasy land

You got pro boxers out here that had it at a draw or had Thurman winning by a small margin. Maybe a few had it wider

At the end of the day the judges had it right. It was a split decision and Thurman barely won and now it's time for a rematch end of story. Now we wait...

Comment

Realizniguhnit - According to compubox Thurman outlanded DSG in 9 of 12 rounds

http://www.boxingscene.com/keith-thu...-stats--114258

Comment

Working...
                      X