No announcement yet.

Paranoia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    Ocasionally at parties but I haven't smoked properly for around 4 years or so, touch beak but again only ocasionally maybe once every month or 2, my Paranoia is non drug related though, I was forced into a ridiculuous situation that ****ed my mind. drugs just make me overthink things more then usual or make me more emotional then I normally would be.
    Yeah I'm an overthinker
    Holds me a back a bit
    My kids too
    I just wanna keep em safe but everybody says I'm way too protective

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I don't sleep.
      Sleep is the cousin of death

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        Sleep is the cousin of death
        No honestly I sleep maybe 2-3 hours

Comment

It's nothing to **** with, been suffering with it real bad for the past 5-6 years, non-drug related although doing drugs obviously made it have a bigger impact on my life at that specific time (used too smoke a hella lot, sent me into a nervous breakdown and I probably should of been in a Asylum), going to be doing a write up for myself and was wondering if anyone has had any unique experiences with it ?, it's a mental illness people tend to overlook / take lightly because it generally involves drug abuse and people tend to put all the blame on that reason and suggest that perhaps the person suffering should "Grow Up" or "Get Over It" but without going through it yourself it is impossible to know what it's like or to know how it feels to actually have true Paranoia.

My story is someone who I thought was family was actually only set on ripping my life apart and he suceeded in the short term and in the long term it's had some damaging effects but nothing I couldn't deal with after knowing I had Paranoia and understanding the situation in it's fullest, he manufactured a lot of material and spread it too everyone I know, lost all my friends, family became distant and people I cared about just disappeared.

Don't write on here as much as I used to for this specific reason, it's controlled my life for the longest time and although it's cliche I only actually realized not too long ago that talking to people actually helps instead of keeping **** locked up inside yourself, no matter how ****ing ridiculous you sound.

hey bud...have you tried prescription medicine for the paranoia? xanax, librium, ativan?

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Yeah I'm an overthinker
            Holds me a back a bit
            My kids too
            I just wanna keep em safe but everybody says I'm way too protective
            Sure you've heard it before but you can never be too over protective of your kids, they should come first over everything else, can't say for myself as I don't have any but if I did have kids I'd be in the same place as you I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              hey bud...have you tried prescription medicine for the paranoia? xanax, librium, ativan?
              I'm better now man, 100%, but I don't ****s with Anti-Depresssants or any of the like anyway, seen my Sister and Mum get better then get 10x worse when they came off them, scared me, they just bridge the gap for a while then make the drop that much worse when you stop taking them.

Comment

Melatonin. Grab those

Comment

I'm better now man, 100%, but I don't ****s with Anti-Depresssants or any of the like anyway, seen my Sister and Mum get better then get 10x worse when they came off them, scared me, they just bridge the gap for a while then make the drop that much worse when you stop taking them.

oh ok...im glad you're better now..paranoia is no joke..

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    No honestly I sleep maybe 2-3 hours
                    That's why I smoke
                    For a good night's sleep
                    Can't be dealing with meds

Comment

Sure you've heard it before but you can never be too over protective of your kids, they should come first over everything else, can't say for myself as I don't have any but if I did have kids I'd be in the same place as you I imagine.
                      My thoughts are way too dark and vivid
                      Lot of people think it isn't normal
                      Fxck normal though

Comment

Working...
                      X