• Cavs getting slammed out in Portland

Comment

• NY Knicks agains 76ers be like..

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        NY Knicks agains 76ers be like..
        I know KP must feel stupid right now.

That was a good play
        Last edited by Beercules; 01-11-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Starting to believe the NBA is rigged. Can anybody explain to me why the Hawks traded away Korver pretty much for free?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                Starting to believe the NBA is rigged. Can anybody explain to me why the Hawks traded away Korver pretty much for free?
                They were gonna shake up the team last season(midway). They were shopping around Teague, Korver, and Horford. As we can see they eventually got rid of all three.

Comment

• 102-86 Portland

Lol Cavs are in bad shape. LeFlop was mad as hell and they have to play the Dubs in Oracle soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    They were gonna shake up the team last season(midway). They were shopping around Teague, Korver, and Horford. As we can see they eventually got rid of all three.
                    They were a solid team easily top 3 in the east with all of them. They pretty much gave them all away for free and then added Howard lmfao. The gm just went from genius to probably public enemy #1 overnight.

Its just dumb the NBA stopped Paul from going to LA but they let Lebron get any trade he wants. Like how do you block the CP3 trade then let the already stacked Cavs get another sharpshooter for pretty much free?

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      Starting to believe the NBA is rigged. Can anybody explain to me why the Hawks traded away Korver pretty much for free?
                      Seems like some EC teams are just giving up and starting an early rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                      X