No announcement yet.

Who do you hate more; Cavs or Warriors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    They are both pretty equally ****. Warriors were ight til they got KD. He a ***** for dat. I dont think there are enough shots to please then all every night. KD was a closest diva. Green got ****sexual tendancies always tryin to touch somebody elses nuts. Klay just looks like a f@ggot and Curry can only hit threes and is pretty much Kyries biiitch.

Then you got the Cavs. With Lebrons **** diva ass. Always crying like a little biiitch. Threw a hissy fit over the word posse and needs the refs help as usual to beat the warriors just like they needed the NBAs help suspending Green in the finals. JR is a douche. Tristan Thompson is a ****ing ****** and will end up the next Rodman banging madonna, trannys, and kardashian . Hell probably end up putting a ring on that negga bruce.

And i dont even know whos bandwagon fans are worse. Brush or Beercules. Shawn Kemp and Chris McMulan would be rolling in there nursing homes right now.
    warriors.

due to the relentless espn west coast bias that dominates the mainstream media.

Comment

you're pretty much a confirmed goddamned ****sexual if you dislike the cavs.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Brush/Beer come at me.
        Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        And it's Chris Mullin you moron.
        Triggered :weed5:

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

Fug it then !

I'm flame'n !!!

Comment

Warriors.. Draymond up to KD and his 2pac tattoo running down his legs. F♠ck them.

I'm a fan of Kyrie so Cleveland gets a pass

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Triggered :weed5:
              You made me cry. I hope you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                **** Dan Gilbert

Comment

Working...
                X