Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO!!!] KIRKLAND WILL KO COTTO OUT of THE RING!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO!!!] KIRKLAND WILL KO COTTO OUT of THE RING!!

RISE UP. He puttin us on the map again. Mandingo FAM where ya at???!? Yall belive in miriclis? I due.Mark my werds.

REMEMBER he only has 2 LOSSES ppl be actin up like we out. Canelo landed lucky punch and Ishida kirkland was battling drugs and court cases.

Turn up!! TURN UP ya boombox and wild out. The Mandingo return.
    Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-20-2016, 04:49 PM.

Learn how to spell you barnacle brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      Learn how to spell you barnacle brain.
      Barnacle brain? at lest i got a BRAIN. GED and prayin to lordy to go to ITT tech and get my education fo the future. I wan be in them commercial in a big ass crib smokin weed and susesful.
      Last edited by The Problem Child; 12-20-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

via GIPHY

Last edited by -Freddy-; 12-20-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

dude, come on... the guy was KO'd by Ishida in just one fucking round

Comment

Who is he this time

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              Watch the replay, he got distracted by ishida cornernan who made bell sound with mouth like round ended. Watch the replay and turn volume up and Kirkland fell for it. He aint fallin fo dat no mo. And canelo cut him without Hannah in da corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                Lol if you listen to the podcast from Brooklyn to the world, Paulie Malignaggi told a funny story about that fight. He fought on the same card and was training at the wild card gym leading up to the fight, as was Ishida. Ishida was getting beat up by everyone in the gym, to the point where Paulie was feeling sorry for him. Paulie won his fight and was in his dressing room watching in shock as Ishida ko'd

Comment

this boy in the OP is one of those sneaky white dudes pretending to be black but to the point I think kirkland gonna put it on cotos old ass,,

remember cotto aint got no stamina or chin and the kid kirkland got crazy ass stamina esp if he gets back with Ann Woolfe.

that hoe puts it on the brothas, she one of those man hating hoes but she does what it takes to take the b1tch outta kirkland and make him a beast.

Comment

Ahaha... As he did against Ishida?

Comment

Working...
                    X