Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pac Man" Pacquiao vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    stop bumping your own threads, are clogging up nsb. if people were desperate to see pictures of terence crawford, they know where google images is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      stop bumping your own threads, are clogging up nsb. if people were desperate to see pictures of terence crawford, they know where google images is.
      Don't post in threads you have no interest in you fake Golovkin fanboi troll casual ball washer.

If people want to read trash bait posts they can go to reddit.

Comment

lol'd hard when I saw this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          @ the votes for Pac by KO

People really still praying for old Manny to suddenly come out and start getting stoppages again but I got bad news for you, he's gone.

Most likely Pac loses. This'll probably be an excellent fight to make money on since the betting odds will likely be close when I think Crawford is a decent favorite.

after he wiped the ring with Broner, the Pacman Posse is out in full swing lmao.

Comment

Crawford would time him and counter him over and over. He'd likely take him out if he went for it but it's possible Pacquaio stops taking gambles and just loses all the rounds down the stretch.

Comment

This is only competitive now because pac is old and past his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Crawford's logo is absolutely garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  This is only competitive now because pac is old and past his prime.
                  So you give Pacmonster no chance?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Crawford would time him and counter him over and over. He'd likely take him out if he went for it but it's possible Pacquaio stops taking gambles and just loses all the rounds down the stretch.
                    I think Crawford is the only welter who might beat Manny right now honestly.

I hope Maidana comes back to welter.

Comment

I still think Pacquiao beats anybody at 147 not named Errol, Terence, or Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X