Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    Haha what a efin' idiot you are.

GGG amateur career with 345 bouts.
    He is a silver medalist in Olympics games. GGG was already fighting at 15 and there is plenty of videos on utube.

What is Vagenello amataur record looks like ?
    He turned pro at 15...maybe I should check what he was doing at the age of 7 -- he was probably better than GGG at that age too.

Comment

He is a silver medalist in Olympics games. GGG was already fighting at 15 and there is plenty of videos on utube.

What was your previous account? Alt, it seems, it's ok, we understand. Got it.

Comment

Canelo is my favorite boxer along with Kovalev and GGG. He is a great natural born boxer. I was a fan from the day he KOed Cotto's brother and I always bet money on him when he fights. The Mayweather family are not absolute badasses. Floyd Jr. is an absolute badass and he is the only one in the family who is. Floyd Sr. was never a champion. His record as a pro was 28 wins 6 losses and 1 draw. He was KOed twice and he KOed 49% of his opponents. Roger Mayweather was a champion but not a very good champion. His pro record was 59 wins 13 losses and he was knocked out 6 times. His KO percentage was 49%. Jeff Mayweather had a pro record of 32 wins, 10 losses and 5 draws. He was KOed twice. He won 21% of his fights by KO. These aren't the records of absolute badasses. If they are badasses then GGG who you trash 5 times a day, with his record of 36 wins, no losses or draws, 17 successful title defenses and 93% of his wins by KO must be superman.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo is my favorite boxer along with Kovalev and GGG. He is a great natural born boxer. I was a fan from the day he KOed Cotto's brother and I always bet money on him when he fights. The Mayweather family are not absolute badasses. Floyd Jr. is an absolute badass and he is the only one in the family who is. Floyd Sr. was never a champion. His record as a pro was 28 wins 6 losses and 1 draw. He was KOed twice and he KOed 49% of his opponents. Roger Mayweather was a champion but not a very good champion. His pro record was 59 wins 13 losses and he was knocked out 6 times. His KO percentage was 49%. Jeff Mayweather had a pro record of 32 wins, 10 losses and 5 draws. He was KOed twice. He won 21% of his fights by KO. These aren't the records of absolute badasses. If they are badasses then GGG who you trash 5 times a day, with his record of 36 wins, no losses or draws, 17 successful title defenses and 93% of his wins by KO must be superman.
          oh boliodogs... that's the dumbest example... tell you what..

find me Lil'Gs uncles that have trained champions. then compare Lil'gs record to Money May... YDKSAB...

Comment

Yes, at 15 GGG beat Artayev who went to win olympic gold and the val barker in 2004.

Comment

At fifteen gg was wiping his ass bare handed and beating up random civilians in the streets for pleasure

Comment

Is ducking natural born too?

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
                  No proof Pacquaio every cheated, you just a hater. In fact if we going off of just suspicion if you look at it with a open mind theirs more their you can point at and say mayweather is a cheater more than you can say pacquaio.

FYI this is way mayweather was afraid of the healthy version of canelo at 154 and didnt want a even playing field with him cause he knew he would have lost if he faced this healthy natural born boxer.
                  Before:

After:

His headsize almost doubled in his late 20s early 30s, never heard of anyone that has happened to unless you take steroids or have a severe braintumor

Also outta nowhere Pacquiao who barely had any facial hair just magicly was able to grow a beard.

Legit bruhhh

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    At fifteen gg was wiping his ass bare handed and beating up random civilians in the streets for pleasure
                    No wonder nobody wants to fight him, probably lace his gloves with plaster of doo doo, what a cheat

Comment

Working...
                    X