Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing this how can you rate this guy as the P4P BEST!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
    You are a simple minded idiot ill leave it at that and let your useless thread die.
    You pac fans are so funny! lol When you thought he could win, we couldnt shut you wimps up. Now that you see for yourself all you can do is talk **** to me. lol Your pain and disappointment is so clear. If your in love with phillipino fighters, then support Donaire. He's the real deal! Nothing has been given to Nonito Donaire. He has earned everthing the right way like Mayweather. His boxing skills dwarf Mannys ameture boxing skills. It is what it is my friends. I call it like I see it. This thread can die right along with the myth that Pacquiao is P4P!

Comment

Not ONLY Have you proven how small minded you are you have also proven an inability to read I’m not a Pac fan as I stated in the opening post I also stated in my opinion he is not the no1 P4P fighter.

How old are you did you ever attend school?

Comment

No matter how you feel about his accomplishments, you have to still respect the heights that he has ascended himself to.

Comment

Thread starter is an idiot and it's pretty damn clear to everyone.

If Pac is bum, then he's done pretty damn well for a bum. I bet most fighters wish they could be a bum just like him too.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
            No matter how you feel about his accomplishments, you have to still respect the heights that he has ascended himself to.

It's really true. He came from nothing and had to fight his way to the top the hard way before even getting good fights.

I think most boxers would kill to have a career like his considering where he started and what he had to go through.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post

Its funny that you all can say things to me, but you can't dispute what I post. LOL You know that Pacquiao is over rated. You know he will get koed by Mayweather. You know he cherry picks. You know that his titles were at catch weights. He even wants Martinez to shrink down to 147 to fight for his middleweight title. lol You also know he lost his last fight and was handed a gift dision, lol
              What? I just said it was nice you have alot of time on your hands. I never disagreed with you.

Stop being gay.

Comment

Dude, why are you still complaining as if Pac is rated P4P #1. Only the Ring considers him still #1 and they have their reasons. Most, if not all, publications (ESPN, Yahoo!, Sports Illustrated, Fox Sports, etc.) rate Floyd #1. On top of that, it's just a mythical title. Why are you all butthurt?

Comment

Pacquaio a bum?!? Jesus I wonder what the hell that makes everyone else under him on the P4P list.

You're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X