Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most uve ever weighed and the least u have ever weighed???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
    Thanks for the tips, good looking out!
    No problem, good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      crazy story man, Ive never tried the stuff i just take what the doctor perscribes me. it seems like a productive drug but then people start abusing it like when its 2 am and they are taking it how ever they take it and they are up for days and then i allways see those pics of faces of meth with the sores and the hair fallen out and emaceated.

i wonder if its physically addicitive or if people just cant controll them selfs and have to use it when ever the feelign starts to wear off.....
      ****, I dont know Ive never tried it and never will. It killed my uncle and destroyed my best friends life so I wouldnt know but based on what Ive seen my best friend go through, I'd say both, that and the lifestyle is probably what he was addicted to too.

Comment

****, I dont know Ive never tried it and never will. It killed my uncle and destroyed my best friends life so I wouldnt know but based on what Ive seen my best friend go through, I'd say both, that and the lifestyle is probably what he was addicted to too.
        Their metabolism speeds up, their blood thins, they have constant happy neurons firing, etc. . . when they come down their metabolism slows ways down, blood thickens, neurons stop firing. . . it can literally be impossible for them to stay awake even days after being clean. It takes anywhere from 30 to 90 days for a consistent user to actually function somewhat "normally" again. It's also been said that once you become addicted to meth and you come clean that you can no longer get excited or happy about things that you used to do to the fact that your transmitters are so messed up. That is one of the reasons people say that it is so hard to stay off of it. Hope that helps.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...0071259AAvY838

googled it, thats some crazy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          Their metabolism speeds up, their blood thins, they have constant happy neurons firing, etc. . . when they come down their metabolism slows ways down, blood thickens, neurons stop firing. . . it can literally be impossible for them to stay awake even days after being clean. It takes anywhere from 30 to 90 days for a consistent user to actually function somewhat "normally" again. It's also been said that once you become addicted to meth and you come clean that you can no longer get excited or happy about things that you used to do to the fact that your transmitters are so messed up. That is one of the reasons people say that it is so hard to stay off of it. Hope that helps.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...0071259AAvY838

googled it, thats some crazy ****.
          Thats ****ed up, I feel really bad for my homie now.

Comment

Thats ****ed up, I feel really bad for my homie now.
            yeah, i kinda feel bad about my first post now.

I guess the lesson here is if you want to lose weight and your going to use drugs....use hydroxycut!!!

Comment

Well I've only been fully grown for 3-4 years, and in that time my weight has ranged between 140 and 162. I'm about 156 at the moment, optimum weight for me.

Comment

140 ~ 153 lbs 5'11 no matter what i do i stay around this weight.

Comment

I was up to 265 and lost 45lbs over the summer dieting and working out like a fiend. Im 42 and down to 11% body fat.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I was up to 265 and lost 45lbs over the summer dieting and working out like a fiend. Im 42 and down to 11% body fat.
                    you ate a bunch of sumo sallad?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      you ate a bunch of sumo sallad?
                      Lmao!!! The bastards talked me into it, what can I say?

Comment

Working...
                      X