Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Judges' ruling on Trump Twitter unconstitutional?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Judges' ruling on Trump Twitter unconstitutional?

What do you guys think?

Seems to me that it sets a bit of a bad precedent considering the site gives users the option of blocking people but a judge has decreed that Trump can no longer block people? When is he considered a private citizen or is that even in the discussion? Or does it even matter?

Don't expect any help from Jack Dorsey on this as he's quite the pleb and it took him 12 years to turn a profitable quarter in his company.

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
    What do you guys think?

Seems to me that it sets a bit of a bad precedent considering the site gives users the option of blocking people but a judge has decreed that Trump can no longer block people? When is he considered a private citizen or is that even in the discussion? Or does it even matter?

Don't expect any help from Jack Dorsey on this as he's quite the pleb and it took him 12 years to turn a profitable quarter in his company.
    Not while as president.

Comment

What do you guys think?

Seems like another activist judge, the ruling wouldn't stand in the Supreme Court, honestly, I would just ignore it.

Comment

I can't seem to find out who appointed this judge.

My guess is it was a D who appointed the judge.

This will get overturned, assuming it's appealed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I can't seem to find out who appointed this judge.

My guess is it was a D who appointed the judge.

This will get overturned, assuming it's appealed.
          I wouldn't even bother appealing it, I would just simply ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Not while as president.

He has two accounts that he tweets from to my knowledge. One that is his private account and one that is an official gov't account.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/potus?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Seems like another activist judge, the ruling wouldn't stand in the Supreme Court, honestly, I would just ignore it.
              Do you think this will get to The Supreme Court?

Comment

Lol trump is a hypocrite, thin-skinned fool.. he insults people regularly, calling hillary crooked, rosie fat and ugly, etc... but cant take criticism... lol trumpdiots fuming again

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lol trump is a hypocrite, thin-skinned fool.. he insults people regularly, calling hillary crooked, rosie fat and ugly, etc... but cant take criticism... lol trumpdiots fuming again
                  If the POTUS' First Amendment rights are being infringed upon by a judge, imagine what they could do to the average citizen. Do you like having First Amendment rights? I'm making an assumption that you live in America.

Comment

He has two accounts that he tweets from to my knowledge. One that is his private account and one that is an official gov't account.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/potus?lang=en
                    He tweets about things having to with the presidency on the private on, right?
                    If he is discussing presidential business on the private one, it should be treated as public information.

Comment

Working...
                    X