Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A unknown mexican fighter destroyed the best prospect of Puerto Rico boxing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Ricans are our sons but fu.ck, someone need to stop with this.

P.R boxing is sh.it since 10 years ago.

Eternal sons.

Wow! I see you was really hurt from McWilliams beating Cuadras (bbut but but he only lost because abel sanchez had him fighting GGG style) Bomba Gonzales vs Meserito but but but if only meserito had one more round. Garcia vs Rios but but but...what about Pitufo's various wins?....I am really digging Ramirez , i'm a fan now great win for him.
    Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 03-18-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
      Wow! I see you was really hurt from McWilliams beating Cuadras (bbut but but he only lost because abel sanchez had him fighting GGG style) Bomba Gonzales vs Meserito but but but if only meserito had one more round. Garcia vs Rios but but but...what about Pitufo's various wins?....I am really digging Ramirez , i'm a fan now great win for him.
      Ríos? Who is meseritos? Bomba González is not the guy that Segura destroyed?

Ricans are our sons

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        no that ain't boxing this like the 5th time i saw you talking outta pocket making us Mexicans look bad talking **** about japanese fighters and calling puerto ricans our sons...

its cats like you who continue to nake the world hate us
        A lot of people is doing the same with México and I never saw you crying like this

Comment

It does seem like Puerto Rican boxing stagnated since the Cotto/Calderon era. JuanMa, Thomas Dulorme and now Verdejo failed to take off and become that next star.

Verdejo is still young so he's got time to correct this. But they're just not producing the level of talent like they once used to.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            no that ain't boxing this like the 5th time i saw you talking outta pocket making us Mexicans look bad talking **** about japanese fighters and calling puerto ricans our sons...

its cats like you who continue to nake the world hate us
            Don't worry about him bro. He seems like he's 13 yrs old. On the serious topic, I love the rivalry but not to get out of hand like Puppet. What I noticed That Mexicans & Puerto Rican trainers get a long very well in the gym. The respect for each other is off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Ríos? Who is meseritos? Bomba González is not the guy that Segura destroyed?

Ricans are our sons
              Puppet I have some news to reveal to you....I am your Father!!! Lol...it's true I really em... check out my real name....

Verdejo stop being the # 1 prospect of PR boxng since his last 2-3 fights. For me the #1 guy is Jesus Rojas.

Comment

Don't worry about him bro. He seems like he's 13 yrs old. On the serious topic, I love the rivalry but not to get out of hand like Puppet. What I noticed That Mexicans & Puerto Rican trainers get a long very well in the gym. The respect for each other is off the charts.
                exactly when i lived on the east coast i hung out with ricans, dominicans and colombians, they are all the same as mexican just the ricans and dominicans speak spanish a little bit faster and louder lol

I love all my Latino people

Comment

Verdejo hasn't been a top prospect for a while. Diaz and Rodriguez are nearing world title shots and will be forces in their divisions, and then Adorno and Cintron will follow them in a few years

Comment

Try McWilliams Arroyo if you are looking for a good boxer from Puerto Rico. He just beat a good Mexican boxer. Mexico and Puerto Rico are both great boxing counties. They always have been.

Comment

Puppet I have some news to reveal to you....I am your Father!!! Lol...it's true I really em... check out my real name....

Verdejo stop being the # 1 prospect of PR boxng since his last 2-3 fights. For me the #1 guy is Jesus Rojas.
                      Now Verdejo was a mediocre prospect?

Lol

Jajaja Lara? Verdejo was considered like the next big thing of the Puerto Rican boxing...

Well, now he never was something special.

Shut up.

And Rojas is a shi.t,garbage fighter.

His best win is Marrero hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X