Comment

Power is useless if you're dead tired after 2 mins

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        another black hype exposed once again.
        You're a pathetic little phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          I understand taking him to the ground. I have no problem with that. He laid on him for long stretches and did nothing. He didn't try to submit him and hardly landed any punches while he was doing it. I understand enough to know that that the fight sucked. The rest of the card was legit. The main event was pathetic.
          did nothing? he was on top of francis and draining him of his energy. you cant use your power while laying flat on your back. miocic took away his opponents best weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            You're a pathetic little phaggot
            you're a cowardly pussy who talks tough online. I'll drop a fresh deuce in your mouth you fake ass tough guy.

Comment

you're a cowardly pussy who talks tough online. I'll drop a fresh deuce in your mouth you fake ass tough guy.
              All you do is talk about black people on here. You're clearly terrified of blacks and have an inferiority complex

Comment

Power is useless if you're dead tired after 2 mins
                what are you doing in the mma thread you doofus. there's no black hype jobs for you to root for here you cuck lol

Comment

what are you doing in the mma thread you doofus. there's no black hype jobs for you to root for here you cuck lol
                  Again you are obsessed over black people. Go make another thread about Spences nipples you ****

Comment

All you do is talk about black people on here. You're clearly terrified of blacks and have an inferiority complex

Comment

Dude bought into his own hype and trained to fight a drunk on a street corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X