No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou the most powerful puncher in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis Ngannou the most powerful puncher in the world

Probably tko's the likes of Joshua within 2 rounds.

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post

Probably tko's the likes of Joshua within 2 rounds.
    Yeah, like Conor KO'd a stationary, 2-3 year laid off Floyd. Byetch pleaseeeeee.

Comment

These UFC fighters generally have little punching power because they don't have the technique and ability to get the leverage behind shots. It's not their fault, just the nature of MMA that makes it difficult because you have to be concerned about what's coming back i.e takedowns, kicks etc..

A UFC fighter won't do any damage in a boxing ring. Their punches don't have the same effect on boxers, it's as simple as that. Also, MMA fighters generally don't take punches very well. Getting kicked or kneed in the face is a different sensation to being punched with full leverage behind it, not better or worse, just different. Getting punched in the chin full blooded doesn't even necessarily hurt, it just scrambles your senses and MMA fighters aren't used to being hit with that kind of leverage behind it.

No doubt this guy is heavy handed. Some MMA guys are but there's a difference between being heavy handed there and heavy handed in boxing. McGregor hit Floyd with an uppercut and Floyd didn't even blink.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        These UFC fighters generally have little punching power because they don't have the technique and ability to get the leverage behind shots. It's not their fault, just the nature of MMA that makes it difficult because you have to be concerned about what's coming back i.e takedowns, kicks etc..

A UFC fighter won't do any damage in a boxing ring. Their punches don't have the same effect on boxers, it's as simple as that. Also, MMA fighters generally don't take punches very well. Getting kicked or kneed in the face is a different sensation to being punched with full leverage behind it, not better or worse, just different. Getting punched in the chin full blooded doesn't even necessarily hurt, it just scrambles your senses and MMA fighters aren't used to being hit with that kind of leverage behind it.

No doubt this guy is heavy handed. Some MMA guys are but there's a difference between being heavy handed there and heavy handed in boxing. McGregor hit Floyd with an uppercut and Floyd didn't even blink.
        Are you serious? MMA fighters get shin kicked to the ****ing face. A punch is way down the list of most damaging blows in mma you fool. A kick alone can generate 10x a punch can.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          Are you serious? MMA fighters get shin kicked to the ****ing face. A punch is way down the list of most damaging blows in mma you fool. A kick alone can generate 10x a punch can.
          I said it's a different sensation being punched in the face, the effect feels different...never said it's worse..

obviously you can't read and have probably never fought either.

McGregor's efforts v Floyd, a guy who was supposedly a monster puncher that knocks guys out when he touches them showed you all you need to know..

Comment

I said it's a different sensation being punched in the face, the effect feels different...never said it's worse..

obviously you can't read.
            MMA fighters aren't used to being hit with that kind of leverage behind it.
            Obviously you don't understand the English language. Dumbass

Comment

tomorrow its gonna be a war!!!! my money is on ngannou!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                tomorrow its gonna be a war!!!! my money is on ngannou!
                I'm rolling with the Stipe train but have a bad feeling Ngannou will get it done. He is a beast but Stipe won't lay down easy... I'm hoping for a good fight!

Got a bit of $ on Stipe... he'll make history if he wins. I like to support the older, smaller, shorter underdog who in this case is the underappreciated champion.

Comment

Stipe got dropped twice Overweem before he got on the script to take the L. Ngannou almost took Overweem's head off when they fought. Ngannou is a scary fighter. I don't see his abilities translating well to boxing but for the MMA he's a beast.

Comment

who????????

Comment

Working...
                    X