No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
    How? He stepped up in class and had competitive matches against Jacobs and Canelo. It would be one thing if he was dominated and exposed, but he went tooth and nail with both and showed that he's not overrated as some would say.
    He is overrated. A fighter can be good but not as good as people think/thought = overrated.

Comment

Floyd p#4#p still the biggest b I T c h in boxing. Never went to 160. Ducks you if he can't make you drain weight. Will fight you in a heartbeat if your smaller than him. Runs his mouth like he is the best
      Last edited by lowblows420; 09-25-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        Floyd p#4#p still the biggest b I T c h in boxing. Never went to 160. Ducks you if he can't make you drain weight. Will fight you in a heartbeat if your smaller than him. Runs his mouth like he is the best
        Enlighten us by naming all the fighters that have been smaller than Mayweather. I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
          lmao.................

Comment

Golovkin fans bragging how a middleweight would defeat a welterweight is pathetic and further evidence of Mayweather's greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Serious question. How many windows have you cleaned with your tongue today?
              About the same number of times you polished Floyd's knob with your tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                About the same number of times you polished Floyd's knob with your tongue.
                How many do you believe that is then?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  How many do you believe that is then?
                  Why are you deflecting from the topic?

Comment

It's not a fight really worth talking about. It's a fantasy match.

It's just as probable as 48 year old, 175 lbs. BHop saying he'd drop to 160 to fight Floyd.

Also Floyd looked bad by his standards vs. McGregor, I don't think it's worth it for him to go back in for any reason really. I actually don't favor him over some of the young guys at 147 anymore, much less somebody 2 weights above his best weight.

The Manny/Floyd era is over. Golovkin's team needs to focus on landing that Canelo rematch before it gets away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                      There is no question that Floyd would hit Golovkin, but if the punch of the 175 Canelo has no effect on GGG, what effect would the 150lbs Floyd do?

One meaningful punch from GGG would hurt or dazed Mayweather, there is a reason most of GGG's opponent sleep.
                      Floyd's chin isn't anything to turn your nose up at, and Floyd, many a time, has gone through full fights without a single meaningful punch landing on him.

A high-wire act indeed, but it's not like Floyd hasn't been comfortable fighting on that razor's edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X