No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains When He Realized Wilder Was Way Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
    which of tysons fights would u say was the first fight that he was no longer in his prime?
    First post Kevin Rooney fight, Frank Bruno fight.

Comment

Bellew, Khan and Horn are the WBA, WBC and IBF of omnipresent bull****.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was at the Aj vs Wlad fight when wilder stood in front of him and gave him a stare down he went silent real fast lol

Comment

We slapped hands, I hugged him and he hugged me, and his arm literally wrapped around my whole body... It was as though his arm had tickled his chin and at that moment I knew this is never happening... I am never going anywhere near you.

Bellend one funny chap lol, and realistic too. No need to be another Stiverne

Comment

This is why boxing is the pos joke that it is atm(in UK esp),Brits need to stop buying into bums like this bellend,fighters like Degale are not world beaters but hes a true warrior thats paid his dues,& theres several others but no instead fat pieces of sh like this cowardis bellend are selling out stadiums vs another 1 legged gimp just because hes from the Uk.

Bellend is the biggest joke in boxing,this guy would gladly star in cuckold pôrn as an extra,where Joshua bangs his wife in front of him,& Tyson Fury gets 2nds,hed gladly volunteer to be the filmset fluffer to ANY hw brit holding a belt,this queef is 6'3" yet claims "hes a tiny cruiserweight",hes just a hopeless, born shameless wank at ALL weights,he got ktfo by a lhw ffs & talks mad sh 24/7 but ball licks AJ 24/7....:bukkake:

Comment

BREAKING NEWS...

BELLEND DROPS NUTZ !!!

colour me surprised...NOT!

Comment

he never had any intention of facing wilder even before this realisation

Comment

Deontays a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    First post Kevin Rooney fight, Frank Bruno fight.
                    This. He fired Rooney after the Spinks fight. After that, he was just out headhunting and looking for the knockout punch instead of doing what made him the best.

He also wasn't training much

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Last year, former WBC cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew (29-2-1, 19 KOs) was calling out big names left and right. One of those names was WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs). Bellew, who moved up to heavyweight division last March, was feeling very pumped after pulling off a huge upset with an eleventh round stoppage former heavyweight champion David Haye, who suffered a severe Achilles injury during the fight.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Interesting, my take is bellew found out his limitations when papi wilder went to put his tip in bellews back passage and nearly split him in half. He had underrated the girth and length of the atg champion slayer of stiverne-ington. Deontay wilderness the eighth wonder of this earth splitter of rectums and making fighters his b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X