Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who put in a more pathetic performance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who put in a more pathetic performance?

The comparisons are obvious, i think im going with b-ware, looked like he didnt even train...did he throw a single punch?
    Charles Martin V AJ
    14.81%
    Stirverne V Wilder
    74.07%
    Why are you such a hater trying to discredit great wins??
    11.11%

It was an atrocious showing. I counted three, maybe four, half-hearted jabs.

He lucked out, in getting another pay day.

Comment

Martin at least tried. Wilder vs stiverne wasn't a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Martin at least tried. Wilder vs stiverne wasn't a fight
        I dont remember Prince Martin landing any punches either tbh, and he could of got up but quit. but yeah at least he trained...i guess?

Comment

Stiverne put worth one of the worst performances in boxing history. He showed up fat, out of shape and worst of all didnt even land a punch. He showed up for a pay check.

Stiverne is better than he showed, which is what makes his performance the most pathetic. Charles Martin is just a bum, i didnt expect anything from him and he didnt show anything.

Comment

Stiverne, easily

Comment

Stiverne should be docked his pay, or fined. He clearly showed up for nothing but a payday. Wilder's dumb ass was making look like a WWE event with his strutting around, pounding his chest. Pathetic HW match for sure.

Comment

The Charles Martin effort was pretty awful, but...the Stiverne effort? Mother of Christ that was disgusting.

He didn't want to be there. He didn't train. He was completely out of shape. He wasn't interested in throwing a punch. Wilder may as hell have pushed him over for those knockdowns.

Stiverne shouldn't be allowed near any fight of significance ever again. It's ****ing disgraceful that he got a title shot in the first place, it's ****ing disgraceful this fight has held up the Heavyweight Boxing Division, and it's ****ing disgraceful that anyone's eyes had to be tainted by this ****.

At least Martin kinda tried, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                  Stiverne should be docked his pay, or fined. He clearly showed up for nothing but a payday. Wilder's dumb ass was making look like a WWE event with his strutting around, pounding his chest. Pathetic HW match for sure.
                  How much did he get paid? can't imagine it was more than a few hundred K?

Martin got 5 MILL FFS

Comment

the stiverne win was the best performance of the heavyweight modern era. noone else could have knocked that fat inactive pudding out in 1 round. im sure joshua would have really had his hands full, wilder beating a guy who didnt train is proof that hes the real deal, and hearn and joshua are going to duck wilder for sure, despite happily fighting wladimir klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                    X