No announcement yet.

Would Postol end Manny's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Postol end Manny's career?

I feel Manny-Postol would be similar to Lucas-Postol but 10x as severe. Postol would completely clown him for 4 rounds before knocking him out via Marquez-style knock out.

If Manny Pac fought Postol in his next fight, would it be the final fight of his career?

He almost got KOd by Floyd, imagine what would happen if he fought a prime guy like Postol.

Thoughts?

At what point did he almost get KO'd by Floyd? lol

Comment

i think this would be a great passing of the torch type fight. manny has been pretty much done and completely shot for awhile now. it will be an easy fight for postol to retire the old past completely shot war torn legendary hero.

it will be sad to see manny get beat up but out with the old legend hero and the most accomplished exciting fighter of our era and in with the new great and future legend.

also manny didn't almost get ko'ed by floyd. floyd fought the very safest cowardly way possible against manny.

Comment

They have the same trainer you fuccboi tard.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          He almost got KOd by Floyd
          ahahahahaha what? In another dimension you mean?
          This guy deserves no attention.
          Ignored.

Comment

pac will be 37 in a couple months.

any future opponent can possibly end his career.

Comment

Wouldn't happen because of Roach. Pacquiao 7-5 IMO. Too fast for Postol

Only ******s say that Pacquiao is shot. Is Floyd shot?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                I feel Manny-Postol would be similar to Lucas-Postol but 10x as severe. Postol would completely clown him for 4 rounds before knocking him out via Marquez-style knock out.

If Manny Pac fought Postol in his next fight, would it be the final fight of his career?

He almost got KOd by Floyd, imagine what would happen if he fought a prime guy like Postol.

Thoughts?
                I stand corrected King...good call on the Postal fight.

Comment

Postol and lucas are not in Mannys class , for crying out loud this sport is in classes take either of those 2 and up the class and they will look ordinary .

Comment

That is probably a bad stylistic match-up for Manny, he may stop Manny but I think it would would get stopped by Freddy between rounds if it did at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X