Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick up the April/May Edition of Boxing Digest, My new article is in it!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up the April/May Edition of Boxing Digest, My new article is in it!

Hey guys, wanted to let you know that my new article, profiling prospect/contender Mike Jones of Philadelphia, is in the new edition of Boxing Digest Magazine. I think it's my tenth time in the magazine. Mosley vs. Mayweather is on the cover. Pick it up today!

congratulatios bro

Comment

Originally posted by roughred View Post
      congratulatios bro
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Cool I buy that sometimes but I've only seen it in one store here in England (Selfridges) so I don 't always get it.

Comment

Ryan, aint u write an article on Danny Jacobs recently? Where's it at? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
            Hey guys, wanted to let you know that my new article, profiling prospect/contender Mike Jones of Philadelphia, is in the new edition of Boxing Digest Magazine. I think it's my tenth time in the magazine. Mosley vs. Mayweather is on the cover. Pick it up today!

Ry,

Is it pretty safe of me to assume that you have Pac as your #1 WW and #1 p4p?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              Cool I buy that sometimes but I've only seen it in one store here in England (Selfridges) so I don 't always get it.
              I knew it was in England but I'm not too aware of it's distribution there. I know here in America it's available anywhere magazines are sold, particularly Barnes and Nobles and Hudson News.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                Ry,

Is it pretty safe of me to assume that you have Pac as your #1 WW and #1 p4p?
                Why would you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                  Ryan, aint u write an article on Danny Jacobs recently? Where's it at? lol
                  I have it on ice, waiting until Monday. It's an interesting piece, you should check it out when it drops. I usually wait until the week of the fight to drop an article.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    Why would you say that?
                    Don't you compile a p4p list? Whether for yourself or for a mag?

Comment

Working...
                    X