Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta feel for Peru, rough way to start your WC after so many years out and now have to play the French next

Comment

• wow. What a game lol.

Peru had a million chances, it should have been like 5-1 lmao. Played the better ball, Denmark just capitalized when they needed to.

The France/Peru game will be amazing. France will be heavily favored, but if Guerrero starts this time, I like Peru's chances at an upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        What an ending. Huge for Iceland, odds will be good for la patria Argentina. Far from over.

Peru/Dinamarca should be the game of the weekend, only rivaled by Mejico/Alemania.

Francia/Dinamarca/Peru arguably the hardest group to get out of.
        Fat yank alert.

Peru, Mexico and Denmark are literally utter shit.
        Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 06-16-2018, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Right... if only they could draft other players from around the world.
          I'm glad its the world cup and we get to hear such gems as that

Comment

• Decent game that gotta feel for Peru.

Comment

Fat yanks alert.

Peru, Mexico and Denmark are literally utter shit's.
              I'm south american, and All three of those teams are good selecciones, Mexico isn't elite by any means and is more name than talent in a way, but Peru and Denmark are top 15 rated teams. That's good enough to upset top 5 teams and make a run.

Comment

Right... if only they could draft other players from around the world.
                So you feel that these are the best possible squads Portugal and Argentina can field, and that cronyism/favoritism have no role in who gets selected to play for the national teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I'm south american, and All three of those teams are good selecciones, Mexico isn't elite by any means and is more name than talent in a way, but Peru and Denmark are top 15 rated teams. That's good enough to upset top 5 teams and make a run.
                  Only a fat yank would believe those fifa rankings hold any credibility, they are literally viewed as laughable in Europe.

Switzerland the 6th beat team in the world good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Not final 4.

They lost to Germany in the overtime of the 2014 World Cup final.

They are current vice champions of the world.
                    Overtime?, you're better than that.

Selecciones?.

Red Cafe.

That's it burn this thread down my eyes are bleeding.

Comment

• I'm really looking forward to the Croatia/Nigeria game. Should be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X