Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do internet Americans hate Anthony Joshua so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't like his image or how he carry's himself.

Anthony Joshua is too humble and modest in his approach to the game, to excel with certain people in america. 'America's like eccentric slightly disjointed athletes at times, especially within individual sports'.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      As soon as Joshua became a threat to Wilder. As soon as a foreigner became a threat to an American the hate and the mud slinging started, just like i said in my post. Its exactly what they do. As soon as Hearn said he was getting into the American market the Hearn hate started up, as soon as they saw a foreigner as a threat they went on the attack.

Seen this so many times from Americans. Its just the way they are.
      Spot on, mate.

Most Americans have a backward/close-minded mentality like a lot of people that live in the middle east and they believe everything revolves around America when there's a big world out there. I was debating an American who said baseball and American football are bigger global sports than cricket and rugby the other day and I just had to laugh off the idiocy because he's just your typical ignorant yank.

Anyway, Hearn should've handled his foray into the US market a tad differently. If he had gone being humble without much funfare, due to how insular the American culture is - he would've made more friends than enemies. With people like yanks, you just have to play dumb, until you acclimatised and have enough network in their midst to upset the apple cart.

Fury's playing it right and once white Americans buy into what he's selling, it's over.

Comment

Cuz there is plenty of level headed American Boxing fans out there. Your not all clueless dribbing xenophobes.
        Hahahah fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          They don't like his image or how he carry's himself.

Anthony Joshua is too humble and modest in his approach to the game, to excel with certain people in america. 'America's like eccentric slightly disjointed athletes at times, especially within individual sports'.
          Not really. Floyd Mayweather is everything you highlighted and they don't like him. He's just smart enough to turn the hate into money.

Derek Jeter and Russell Wilson are like AJ and they love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
            A certain group of fans didn't like the fact that Wilder was being overshadowed by a Brit. A lot of it stems from there.
            Watching Americans abandon the standards they used to hold just to attack Joshua and promote Wilder has veered between funny and saddening.
            Spot on, mate.

Comment

Joshua’s black supremacy messages weren’t fake.

Comment

As soon as Joshua became a threat to Wilder. As soon as a foreigner became a threat to an American the hate and the mud slinging started, just like i said in my post. Its exactly what they do. As soon as Hearn said he was getting into the American market the Hearn hate started up, as soon as they saw a foreigner as a threat they went on the attack.

Seen this so many times from Americans. Its just the way they are.
                No its the Wilder fan club which is outside the actual fans of boxing.

I can tell you most people here at least I know like Joshua better then any other HW.

Before Joshua fought Breazeale, Dibella was saying Joshua wasn't ready for Wilder because he was green and has a bright future and that Breazeale fight was 50/50 .

After that fight DUMBella accused Joshua of ducking Wilder on twitter and said he has all these flaws ?

This is how these idiots and their fanbase always rolled ...well Wilder didn't actually have a fan base yet until Joshua defeated Klitchko , so………… very sad group of uneducated stupid's all around here

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Same reason you weird UK fans hate wilder. It’s boxing not everyone is going to like the same fighter. You UK fans been crying every since AJ got beat up. STFU already
                  lol.................

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                    How am I racist? What on earth are you gibbering on about?
                    You're a racist piece of shi..tt just like the rest of the muppets who call him "Femi the body builder and drug dealer" and those who call him Muslim when everyone in his family is a devout Christian (his sister actually does prayer meetings on social media) as his last name "Joshua" implies. Or do you think people can't read between the lines?

How many body builders have a top-3 all time resumes after 24 fights?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      At least Brits who don't like Wilder have a reason not to like him due to all his snide attacks on British boxing fans. And we still don't attack him with the same level of venom you lot attack Josh with.
                      Dude, Eddie Hearn went out of his way to present colorline era bull**** to Deontay Wilder. I don't know how to be more clear then that. The moneyline is the precursor to the colorline.

**** son, actually, If you want to know why AJ's a ***** and Hearn deserves smacked around read our posts from back when they were actually talking about America not talking about avoiding Ruiz in America.

I honestly don't give a **** about most the Ruiz talk. I'm sure AJ will come back strong, I'm sure the venue is really unimportant in the end. And I am sure if being in Saudi ****in Arabia makes that big a difference ain't neither one of them that much better than the other, a ****in' stubbed toe and ham sandwich could be just as big an advantage.

That said, there's a reason why pretty much every US black talking head called Hearn racist and looked down on Joshua for sticking by him. He did go out of his way to touch on historical racism done in the exact same manner that caused the colorline in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X