Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs "The Real Deal" Holyfield: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Holyfield wasn't on PEDs.
    https://nypost.com/2007/03/02/report...-buy-steroids/

Comment

fight doesnt happen

holyfield tests positive for a vada drug test before fight

Comment

Holyfield Mentally and Physically waears this dude down. Wilder isnt tough enough physically to keep Holyfield off him. He has to have space to throw punches and Holyfield is faster, throws better combinations and has a better chin .

Comment

These are two of my favorites...also, they're both southern as hell so I can't use any simple minded favoritism.

I reckon, right now, I still gotta go with Real Deal. Realest HW of all time until Wilder goes undisputed at least once and makes an argument. Until then Wilder's just a pup no more fit for all time comparison then any other single strap holder.

Undisputeds, all of them, > single titlists, basically just claimants.

Comment

Evander Holyfield via 12 round decision.

Wilder will be taking too much punishment, Holyfield would be just too fast and accurate 'He could fight at a intensity/pace that is alien to Deontay Wilder 'Wilder vs Fury' was quite a slow paced fight, but even still both fighters looked as if they where fighting under water at times.

But it would be a entertaining fight, because I don't see any quit in Deontay Wilder.

Comment

holyfield was inconsistent with his performances. an atg, for sure. but he had his share of off nights all along the way. he was never a dominant fighter. because he took on everybody when they were pretty much at their peek. he would have a tough time with wilder because evander did get hurt a bunch of times, and wilder is a fierce finisher. but that is a close one. i vote draw.

Comment

Holyfield by wide decision.

Wilder could KO anyone if he lands, but it's gonna take more than one or two shots to take out Holyfield. Power isn't everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                  Holyfield Mentally and Physically waears this dude down. Wilder isnt tough enough physically to keep Holyfield off him. He has to have space to throw punches and Holyfield is faster, throws better combinations and has a better chin .
                  I agree, Holyfield has the fundamentals and the heart. Wilder would have to make it a war to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I have Holyfield edging a barn burner by TKO in the 11th, after a thriller in which we see Wilder taking the fight right to Holyfield from the opening bell, only to see Holyfield outbox and frustrate Wilder in the early rounds, only to see the chess match open into an all out war.
                    I have Holy killing Milder in the first 29 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      I have Holy killing Milder in the first 29 seconds.
                      Lol I think Wilder has the chin to last 2 rounds.

Where is DosRounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X