Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs cheated. Why are y'all praising him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    who cares if Jacobs outweighs him by 20 pounds. if GGG is the truth he doesn't care. Floyd had to do it numerous times. stop crying.
    OH here we go. More fake news

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      I know you did this for cobra, but who is praising jacobs??
      Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I agree with the above poster, nobody has praised Jacobs yet. The fight hasn't happened and we don't know what his fight night weight will be. He could very well be the same weight as Golovkin.
      Another fail thread by Maxi.

Also, Maxi, where does it say Golovkin is tested 365?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        This was a blatant case of cheating

Here comes the excuses and tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OP you are forgetting that Golovkin has to pass that weigh in regardless, if he wants to keep his IBF title. If he didn't sign to fight Jacobs for it in a unification fight the IBF might have just mandated an opponent and he could have had to drop the IBF title.

This was just smart on Jacob's part in order to gain an advantage. GGG had no choice but to oblige by the rules of the IBF. While Jacobs can still capture the WBA and WBC belts.

On top of all this, doesn't GGG start camp at 170 as claimed by Abel Sanchez, Golovkin's trainer? So it doesn't make a difference regardless. I'm sure he can hydrate to whatever weight he was going to hydrate to after weighing in this morning in order to keep his IBF belt.

In my opinion, this makes literally zero difference in whatever the outcome of the fight tonight is, everyone is just making a big deal out of this for no reason.

Comment

Hes getting ktfo anyways ....

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              OH here we go. More fake news

fight night: Floyd 150 Canelo 165

Comment

It didn't matter for the Lemieux fight and it's not gonna matter for this fight.

Comment

Comment

Come on Maxi, this thread is f@ggotry of the highest order. No one is praising Jacobs, the fight didn't even happen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post

fight night: Floyd 150 Canelo 165
                      15 does not = 20

Comment

Working...
                      X