Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Kovalev, Ryan Garcia, Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    a bigger win in what way? Popularity wise or in terms of it being a challenge? Because imo, donaire clearly came with much more will than Kovalev did.
    Because canelo moved up two weights to fight for the first time at that weight against a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Maybe Kov is shot or maybe INOUE isn’t that good??? Donaire does have some ugly loses and more loses than Kov. I do know

Is the guys Donaire lost to higher ranked then the guys Kov lost to??? Another thing scorecards wise Kov was never truly out of any of his loses. Donaire got schooled by Frampton and KO’d by Walters

Jab jab ranks Ward like the worst LHW of all time. And should NEVER of been ranked soo high..

Ward EASY HOFamer

Canelo also

Elidier has never been beat before. And is avoided for a REASON. I’ll bet ANYONE $$$$$ NONE of these other LHW will make easy work out of him or TKO’s him anytime soon.

I
      Exactly, add the jump in weight to all that and canelos victory over Kov surpasses Inoue’s win in my opinion

Comment

Jesus, the Canelo ballsuckers on this site are fxcking unbearable.

There's just no reason for grown men to love another man who's not their father that much.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          Jesus, the Canelo ballsuckers on this site are fxcking unbearable.

There's just no reason for grown men to love another man who's not their father that much.
          Yeah but Let’s be honest, those that say this got a shrine with GGG stuff in one of their rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            Yeah but Let’s be honest, those that say this got a shrine with GGG stuff in one of their rooms.
            Considering, I didn't even say your name, it's telling that you knew who I was talking about.

And no, no GGG merchandise in my house.

I don't spend my life sucking another man's ballsack.

Comment

on Canelo's gravestone :

here lies Canelo... anyone from 154-175...

RIP Champ !!

on Golovkin's gravestone :

here lies Golovkin... anyone from 160-164, except for Lara/Saunders/Charlo/Andrade

RIP solid contender !!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                I don't spend my life sucking another man's ballsack.
                I’m sure you’re the more plural type instead of singular

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Or maybe INOUE isn’t as good as everyone keeps saying? Frampton schooled Donaire for almost every round but 2-3.
                  so by that same token, we can say Canelo isn't as good as everyone keeps saying since e Alvarez knocked out Kovalev much faster? You're also ignoring that the guys Donaire lost to were bigger than he was. You should also know that styles make fights and there are other factors that can also impact how 2 fighters perform against against a common opponent . We could even argue against Canelo by saying that sadaam Ali did better vs Cotto than Canelo if you choose to ignore other factors that may have impacted that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    so by that same token, we can say Canelo isn't as good as everyone keeps saying since e Alvarez knocked out Kovalev much faster? You're also ignoring that the guys Donaire lost to were bigger than he was. You should also know that styles make fights and there are other factors that can also impact how 2 fighters perform against against a common opponent . We could even argue against Canelo by saying that sadaam Ali did better vs Cotto than Canelo if you choose to ignore other factors that may have impacted that.
                    This is tru! It’s like when Cotto was the man for beating the man. Ain’t no WAY Cotto beats Sergio if he had both legs.

My dumb ass thought Cotto had NO Chance of winning and then I heard about Sergio wanting to wear a brace??? Even asked to wear one but Roach said no!

I saw him doing the ring walk I knew I was F U K ‘d

I notice Canelo wears a knee brace at times??? Wonder if the other guys let him???? Or did they change the rules up on allowing braces???

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                      If you being honest then stop exaggerating...

Comment

Working...
                      X