Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Lol!

I was about to resurrect this post and tag you, Legendary Hater. I knew you wouldn't want to miss this glorious post-fight morning.
    OFCOURSE I'm showing up, Roll!...and you know what's crazy?...as bad as this one is for them, I'm virtually desensitized to it after all their failures after all these years...lol

10 or 15 years ago, I'd be rubbing their noses in it all Sunday long...basking in the "I told you so." glow....but nowadays, I leave that to the current generation of Legendary posters such as yourself and a small handful of others who have the energy and are willing to fight the good fight against the fools...

Good to see your name, man...

Comment

• Yeah...not ready to let you scrubs bury it...I think some of you need to see this title and read this thread from beginning to end...

Nothing but YEARS of mass exposals/failures for you and your two bit fighters you call your "best"...lol...getting all excited about guys like Khan, Brook, Saunders, Joshua, and God knows who else over this past decade...

It's time to realize and recognize...ONCE AND FOR ALL...that American Boxing, Team USA, and I...SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...completely OWN you.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        This is only the beginning of British Boxing my friend, its the take over.

Unbelievable the delusions of these people. Next time learn how to be not so toxic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
          Yeah...not ready to let you scrubs bury it...I think some of you need to see this title and read this thread from beginning to end...

Nothing but YEARS of mass exposals/failures for you and your two bit fighters you call your "best"...lol...getting all excited about guys like Khan, Brook, Saunders, Joshua, and God knows who else over this past decade...

It's time to realize and recognize...ONCE AND FOR ALL...that American Boxing, Team USA, and I...SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO...completely OWN you.
          I see you homie!!! Don't forget Algieri waxed Tommy Coyle and they gave Josh Kelly a BS draw with Robinson who made him look like a weak British sissy.

Comment

• Legendary Hater is going to have some fun after today.

Comment

• Lol...I've been chillin', Dunn...Roll...I don't even need to follow current events...

It ain't no mystery their s**t sucks...
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• This thread was started in 2011...

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  This thread was started in 2011...
                  And in 2019 we see the demise of a faux Brit can't Khan despite all the 2011 predictions.

Comment

• This thread didn't age well hahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      This thread didn't age well hahah
                      On the contrary, it's aging like a fine wine.

Comment

Working...
                      X