No announcement yet.

FNR4 cheaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR4 cheaters

So i was playing fight night round 4 last night on the 360, im not totally crap at the game, i am a journeyman and i tend to take top players the distance. So im not a bum. Sort of like Micheal Sprott lol

Anyways, i came across a player, and all he did was throw 300 hay-makers, he always seemed to time the hay-makers to the body and then to the head. He also would not fight, follow me, or throw any "boxing" punches. He seemed to be jerking as if he was bashing the lean stick to look for a counter.

WTF, that is not how you play the game. Why do people just look for exploits to win in the game?

Please share you experiences.

Thanks

sounds wors than the body spammers

Comment

i just started a middleweight world championship, i got to 7-0(4KOs 1 SD and 2 ****s quit early) and then in my next fight, some **** was throwing more punches faster than anybody iv seen before, couldnt get stamina back up because of how fast and often he was throwing. seemed strange that he never ran out of stamina. i think he had a modded pad or something. thats the problem with xbox live, modern warfare 2 is hammered with cheating ****s hiding inside rocks and underneath the map and ****, xbox live is only any good these days if you know who your playing against. cheating bastards just spoil the game for everybody.

Comment

record footage of how the guys are cheating on a phone camera or something, and upload it to an email to their customer service address...It's a step that would get them banned, just make sure you really get a good video and it's obvious they're hacking, otherwise thumb in your ass

Comment

I don't understand people playing like that. It always happens in alot of games, people must not play for fun, just to win.

Like when I first got UFC game, a guy grappled me, knee'd me in the head for 3 whole minutes. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            I don't understand people playing like that. It always happens in alot of games, people must not play for fun, just to win.

Like when I first got UFC game, a guy grappled me, knee'd me in the head for 3 whole minutes. What's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
              It seems funny now, but at the time it was frustrating!

I didn't know how to get out of clinches, and he just held my head down and knee'd away until the end of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                It seems funny now, but at the time it was frustrating!

I didn't know how to get out of clinches, and he just held my head down and knee'd away until the end of the round.
                Like today, i got body spammed till my stamina went down. Even if i blocked they he would do the jerky movement to gain a counter.. So really whats the point playing?

Comment

jerky movers can jerk this **** in dey mouth

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                    jerky movers can jerk this **** in dey mouth
                    Did you get rid of your Xbox?

Comment

Working...
                    X