No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Will Have His Hands Full With Commey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Hop off lomos dyck f@ggot. I don't give a fuuck about Broner. I said if Broner HAD Lomos resume NOBODY would consider him p4p pussie.

Lomo is a hype job who got his ass whooped by Salido. Canelo, Crawford, Spence, Hagler any Atg would never lose to a bum like that while in their prime young and fresh.

I mean people always bring up his excellent amateurs right? That shyt didn't help vs Salido. Lomos is a certified hype job! He has to step his game all the way up before he even sniffs p4p status.

Fighting Tanks left overs and struggling, old ass Rigo moving uo two weight classes doesn't cut it. You know got damn well if a black fighter did that they would get zero credit.

Lomo is a hype job, you pussie only like him cause he looks white. He's not even white which is crazy. You ******* love them white/European fighters but don't show the same love to your own country black fighters who do and would beat the dog shyt out of those white/European fighters.

If Lomo fight a prime dominated black fighter like Crawford we will see who is who!

Ward destroyed Kovalev, no white/European fighter ever seen the final bell agianst Mayweather. FACTS!

I don't even have to mention the all time greats: Robinson, Ali, Frazier, Leornard, Tyson you get the picture.

The fact your reacting you know I'm right. Lomo is a hype job until further notice. Facts
    Ahhhh so you’re a racist. Well I knew that. Who cares what his ethnicity is? Why do low life racists always got to bring that up and cry at people for giving respect for a guy they hate for racial reasons?

Robinson quit against the white Joey Maxim FYI.

Henry Armstrong, Juan Manuel Marquez, Billy Conn, Alexis Arguello, Bernard Hopkins are all all time greats who lost (some multiple) to fighters far inferior to Salido. LOL you probably didn’t even know that.

You always pick against him like you did v Walters, Rigo and Russell and probably Linares due to his being white (Russian/Ukrainian is white lol) and it makes you rage and rage further because of the evil racist you are.

Cry away. The tears are deliciously salty and I love how much his pound for pound title breaks you guys down and eats at you and it’s ONLY because of race. How dumb is that? Your “facts” are useless because you are a casual fan and a HUGE racist so I’ll take the opinions of the sane none bigot grown ups who vote on such lists and awards.

FYI my favorite fighter is Crawford too so LOL on you pegging me as a fan strictly of eastern euros too. LOL. You casuals get too emotional, defense and racist. I don’t care about Kovalev or ggg and I have no racial prejudice against ANY race or fighter unlike you with your clear bias to black fighters and clear hatred against the evil white devils.
    Last edited by chrisJS; 02-06-2019, 12:00 AM.

Comment

First of all shut your f@ggot ass up and speak with dignity when you approach me pussie. Moving up two weight classes is moving up two f@ggot.

I'll ask again would you give Thurman, Spence, Crawford credit for destroying Lomo at 147????? Exactly f@ggot.

Lomo is over hyped period. Salido proved that. Bring up his amateurs yet he got his ass beat by a guy with more losses than he has fights.

Broner is younger and had 4 titles at different weight classes bytch. Everyone Broner lost to would destroy a Salido type of fighter. Lomo is a hype job plain and simple.
      Sure but he already moved up 2 weight classes (Lomachenko) so your argument is invalid. You don't know **** about boxing and you're salty because he made your boy Rigo look like a little *****. Why didn't you answer my question: how come Rigo, a p4p fighter, couldn't even land a glove on Lomachenko despite having a reach advantage? If Loma is such a big hypejob then Rigo must be the biggest no skilled bum out there right ?

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Not by rules you CAN skip mandatory for unifications
        Why are they ordering a purse bid then?

Comment

Originally posted by Mcphilly84 View Post
          Hah! Bob is always playing up these fights. He does a good job of making it almost believable without being over the top.

Fortunately for him Commey is rated #2 by the Ring and holds a belt. Even though I think Commey loses to Pedraza, Easter jr, etc, Loma will still be able to say he beat one of the "best in the world."

I say Loma wins by TKO in 8. I see very little chance that Commey lands a big punch.
          Commey is tough af, strong punher etc but really not great. Not even sure if he's as good as Nicholas Walters and we know what happened there. He's no match for Loma, but not many are. I'm still holding out for Loma vs Mikey G but that looks less likely nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Ahhhh so you’re a racist. Well I knew that. Who cares what his ethnicity is? Why do low life racists always got to bring that up and cry at people for giving respect for a guy they hate for racial reasons?

Robinson quit against the white Joey Maxim FYI.

Henry Armstrong, Juan Manuel Marquez, Billy Conn, Alexis Arguello, Bernard Hopkins are all all time greats who lost (some multiple) to fighters far inferior to Salido. LOL you probably didn’t even know that.

You always pick against him like you did v Walters, Rigo and Russell and probably Linares due to his being white (Russian/Ukrainian is white lol) and it makes you rage and rage further because of the evil racist you are.

Cry away. The tears are deliciously salty and I love how much his pound for pound title breaks you guys down and eats at you and it’s ONLY because of race. How dumb is that? Your “facts” are useless because you are a casual fan and a HUGE racist so I’ll take the opinions of the sane none bigot grown ups who vote on such lists and awards.

FYI my favorite fighter is Crawford too so LOL on you pegging me as a fan strictly of eastern euros too. LOL. You casuals get too emotional, defense and racist. I don’t care about Kovalev or ggg and I have no racial prejudice against ANY race or fighter unlike you with your clear bias to black fighters and clear hatred against the evil white devils.

I'm back pussie! You brought up: Marquez, Hopkins Robinson losing to inferior fighters???? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR PRIME F@GGOT????

Hopkins, Marquez, Robinson ALL HAVE LONGEVITY a great career with spectacular wins over the coarse of a decade. NOBODY was crowning Hopkins, Marquez the greatest after 7 fights like they did Lomos bytch ass.

Dude is a great white hype period. If his name was Broner with THE EXACT same resume your pussie ass wouldn't be defending him. FACTS.

We all know Crawford is way better than lomo.

Don't EVER mention that bum in the same sentence with first ballot HOF who earned the right to be called one of the greatest after a solid career of fighting.

Somebody should smack you in your mouth for saying that dumb shyt

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Sure but he already moved up 2 weight classes (Lomachenko) so your argument is invalid. You don't know **** about boxing and you're salty because he made your boy Rigo look like a little *****. Why didn't you answer my question: how come Rigo, a p4p fighter, couldn't even land a glove on Lomachenko despite having a reach advantage? If Loma is such a big hypejob then Rigo must be the biggest no skilled bum out there right ?

To answer your question f@ggot weight classes matter for a reason pussie. A reach advantage doesn't mean shyt if you are fighting two weight classes above your natural weight.

WINKY Wright a MW has a longer reach then Prime Mike Tyson a HW. Who would win that fight and why??? Pussie

Paullie had a longer reach then Porter and still got stopped. Weight matters you fuucking idiot.

You know that that's why you WOULD never want lomos bytch ass to move up to 147 and fight fighters with the exact same reach as Rigo f@ggot.

What top fighter wouldn't lomo get stopped by at 147????? Answer f@ggot???? Porter would crush him, Spence, Thurman, Crawford destroy him Garcia knocks him smooth out.

If reach isn't an issue like you claim for lomo. He should move up two weight classes and fight the best at 147 right? I mean Rigo did it at the age of close to 40.

What's the issue with lomo bytch ass moving up to 147?

Comment

I'm back pussie! You brought up: Marquez, Hopkins Robinson losing to inferior fighters???? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR PRIME F@GGOT????

Hopkins, Marquez, Robinson ALL HAVE LONGEVITY a great career with spectacular wins over the coarse of a decade. NOBODY was crowning Hopkins, Marquez the greatest after 7 fights like they did Lomos bytch ass.

Dude is a great white hype period. If his name was Broner with THE EXACT same resume your pussie ass wouldn't be defending him. FACTS.

We all know Crawford is way better than lomo.

Don't EVER mention that bum in the same sentence with first ballot HOF who earned the right to be called one of the greatest after a solid career of fighting.

Somebody should smack you in your mouth for saying that dumb shyt
                Lol, you got banned for racism on a boxing forum and you act like your making a triumphant return? It’s embarrassing and you’ll likely be banned again. Is your life that tragic? Usually with bitter people it is so I think I just answered my own question.

Hopkins was 24 (same as Loma) when he lost to Clint Mitchell, Marquez lost at age 26 in his 31st bout in his first title fight vs. Norwood and then vs. John before his best run. I can’t believe you were not aware of this? Then again you are a casual fan. Robinson lost to LaMotta and also quit against the white Joey Maxim both of whom are obviously awful due to their skin. Tyson stomped against a 42-1 underdog in his prime, Alexis Arguello who you’ve never heard of is better than all these fighters except Robinson lost a few early fights then his first title shot and even after his second title right in his prime was defeated by Fernandez.

Like i said, casual fan, hardcore racist. You are still heated at that little white devil because he made you look a fool backing Russell, Walters and Rigo against him because of skin color. You also seem insecure jusdging by your posts. We KNOW you are a racist but I suspect you’re also a ****sexual. Not hating because I’m not a hateful person. You continue doing that stuff I guess.
                Last edited by chrisJS; 02-13-2019, 08:49 AM.

Comment

To answer your question f@ggot weight classes matter for a reason pussie. A reach advantage doesn't mean shyt if you are fighting two weight classes above your natural weight.

WINKY Wright a MW has a longer reach then Prime Mike Tyson a HW. Who would win that fight and why??? Pussie

Paullie had a longer reach then Porter and still got stopped. Weight matters you fuucking idiot.

You know that that's why you WOULD never want lomos bytch ass to move up to 147 and fight fighters with the exact same reach as Rigo f@ggot.

What top fighter wouldn't lomo get stopped by at 147????? Answer f@ggot???? Porter would crush him, Spence, Thurman, Crawford destroy him Garcia knocks him smooth out.

If reach isn't an issue like you claim for lomo. He should move up two weight classes and fight the best at 147 right? I mean Rigo did it at the age of close to 40.

What's the issue with lomo bytch ass moving up to 147?
                  Like I said Lomachenko has already moved up 2 divisions and became a champion there so he already fulfilled that prophecy of yours. You need to shut your dumbass mouth constantly moving the goal post. He has done exactly what you asked of him, go up 2 weight divisions and become a champ remember? Yet you still complain like a whiny little *****.

We all know Rigo was the one calling Lomachenko out. He wanted the fight so bad and said the weight difference wouldn't be an issue, that came out of his own goddamn mouth! All of you guys (probably you included) said that he was ducking Rigondeaux and that he would get his jaw broken. Then he signed the fight you all wanted to see and completely outclassed the guy. It wasn't impressive that he beat Rigo, but it was impressive in the way that he beat Rigo: Dominating every round, making Rigondeaux quit because he couldn't do ****. It was the ultimate compliment to Loma's skills from Rigondeaux. He quit because he was frustrated, frustrated that he couldn't hit Lomachenko despite having a reach advantage. That is impressive...Brook was able to hit GGG, Khan was able to hit Canelo and I'm sure Mikey will be able to hit Spence. Rigondeaux could hardly land a glove on Lomachenko.

So again if Loma is such a big hypejob...why couldn't a p4p Talent in Rigondeaux land anything significant on such a big bum hypejob as Lomachenko? That would mean Rigondeaux must be one of the biggest bums in the sport according to your own logic.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Like I said Lomachenko has already moved up 2 divisions and became a champion there so he already fulfilled that prophecy of yours. You need to shut your dumbass mouth constantly moving the goal post. He has done exactly what you asked of him, go up 2 weight divisions and become a champ remember? Yet you still complain like a whiny little *****.

We all know Rigo was the one calling Lomachenko out. He wanted the fight so bad and said the weight difference wouldn't be an issue, that came out of his own goddamn mouth! All of you guys (probably you included) said that he was ducking Rigondeaux and that he would get his jaw broken. Then he signed the fight you all wanted to see and completely outclassed the guy. It wasn't impressive that he beat Rigo, but it was impressive in the way that he beat Rigo: Dominating every round, making Rigondeaux quit because he couldn't do ****. It was the ultimate compliment to Loma's skills from Rigondeaux. He quit because he was frustrated, frustrated that he couldn't hit Lomachenko despite having a reach advantage. That is impressive...Brook was able to hit GGG, Khan was able to hit Canelo and I'm sure Mikey will be able to hit Spence. Rigondeaux could hardly land a glove on Lomachenko.

So again if Loma is such a big hypejob...why couldn't a p4p Talent in Rigondeaux land anything significant on such a big bum hypejob as Lomachenko? That would mean Rigondeaux must be one of the biggest bums in the sport according to your own logic.
                    This poster also picked Walters and obviously Russell (because, well, you know..) to beat Loma too. Probably Linares too. So he's been proven blatantly wrong four times picking against him, not knowing that Loma has actually moved up in weight twice and has never heard of Henry Armstrong or Alexis Arguello and didn't know Marquez has losses to Norwood and John yet he's acting like he's an authority who knows more than people will actual knowledge and credentials? LOL. It's always trouble when you act like you're 13 and base everything on race. I bet he's wiping the tears down his face everytime he sees Lomachenko and FUMES when talking about him. I love the salt and bother it causes such kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X