Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Wins Appeal, Reinstated As WBA Titlist; Box-Off To Follow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine tying up an already taxed legal system over the damned WBA regular belt

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Guys are complaining about Oquendo being mandatory forever but at the same time, Wilder has been champion for 4 years and only fought one mandatory.
      You're comparing Freq ****ing Oquendo to Wilder. Yeah they are the same. Jesus dude.

Comment

Oquendo doesn't even try to get a fight in years while all this **** is going on because HE KNOWS he'll lose whatever fight he tries and it's over.

Comment

Isn't the B-sample the same as the A-sample? These organisations are just corrupt to the core. Is Fred Oquendo even medically fit to fight for this version of the title? I mean he hasn't fought in 4 years!

Comment

Hello WBA... Have you noticed that all your HWs who you want to fight for the regular title are drug cheats or over the hill? What a mess then you let 2 Don King fighters duke it out for an interim title? Don's money is still good I guess & the WADA dropping the ball & not having someone from team Charr present after they pay to have the B sample tested? He failed for 2 steroids not nasal spray or tainted meat & he gets to keep his title by winning a court battle. Oquendo still owed his title shot too from a court battle win. I guess going to court is the best way to get a regular title shot. Even Don King got an injunction to block Miller/Dinu from becoming a WBA scoobie doo title fight...

Comment

Does Fres get a fight now?

Comment

Guinness Book of World Records:
                Fres Oquendo holds the longest mandate for an active fighter to fight for a recognized World Heavyweight Championship title.

Comment

Fast Fres going for the world record.

Oldest heavyweight champion of all time.

46 years old on April 1st, go get 'em Fres!

Comment

I know it is talks of Joe Joyce vs Luis Ortiz BUT I think Joe Joyce should 100% Pursue that Belt from Manuel Charr first!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                      You're comparing Freq ****ing Oquendo to Wilder. Yeah they are the same. Jesus dude.
                      Dumbass, read the post. I'm saying that Wilder hasn't really fought a mandatory since he got that belt. Not saying he and Oquendo are the same. Stupid

Comment

Working...
                      X