No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is on a deep undercover mission to destroy PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    If it wasn't a lucky punch jmm will do a rematch but miracle punch happen just once in a lifetime.
    Why the hell do we need another fight? You want these guys to have 10 fights or what? We got the definitive ending we needed. No more fights in that great rivalry needed. All the other fights were close and controversial so it made sense to do another one. But finally we get the KO to end all debates and you want them to fight AGAIN? You wouldn't be saying this if you weren't a big Pacquiao homer. Look, I'm a fan Pacquiao's as well, but that rivalry didn't need any more fights. Pacquiao can leave happy with a winning record against JMM, and JMM can leave happy knowing he knocked Pac's a^^ TF out. Win/win for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      No one of GGG's caliber fights on a Monday. You will see some Friday title fights, but DAZN isn't putting GGG on Sunday night or Monday morning. How many subscribers do they get doing that?
      Dont know, dont care. Just pointing out that its not something new to not fight on Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        Dont know, dont care. Just pointing out that its not something new to not fight on Saturday night.
        It's not something new? Sure, neither are delayed broadcasts. Neither are same day weigh ins. But that doesn't mean they take place now. GGG fighting on Monday morning would be terrible for DAZN and not something they would do. If you want to put him prime time on Sunday? That could work, but then the show would have to take place pretty damn early in the UK. DAZN isn't going to be paying GGG 10M+ putting him on Monday morning or Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          It's not something new? Sure, neither are delayed broadcasts. Neither are same day weigh ins. But that doesn't mean they take place now. GGG fighting on Monday morning would be terrible for DAZN and not something they would do. If you want to put him prime time on Sunday? That could work, but then the show would have to take place pretty damn early in the UK. DAZN isn't going to be paying GGG 10M+ putting him on Monday morning or Sunday night.
          Not sure why it upsets you. I just dont care either way. You act as if boxing has to be on a Saturday night.

Comment

Not sure why it upsets you. I just dont care either way. You act as if boxing has to be on a Saturday night.
            Upsets me? No, I will be good either way. Just saying, it doesn't make a whole a lot of sense, that's all.

Comment

You forgot the last part.

They are giving him 4 chances to make sure it happens.

PBC has him on the wings, ready.

Marquez will forever be known as Pacs Dad. Deal with it son.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                If it wasn't a lucky punch jmm will do a rematch but miracle punch happen just once in a lifetime.

Every Knock out is a miracle punch according to you.

KO6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  PBC has him on the wings, ready.

Marquez will forever be known as Pacs Dad. Deal with it son.
                  Look mijo, I dont care who calls who what. My favorite fighter beat Manny convincingly in his first try. Marquez needed 4 fights to do it. Nothing to really brag about.

Comment

Working...
                  X