Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has Decided To Fight Crawford, Likely April 20 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Khan said he was chasing brook 😂😂😂

Khan is a *****. That’s just the way it is.
    Khan may be a lot of things, but a b.tch isn’t one of them.
    This guy has literally fought damn near anyone who was willing to fight him, without reservation.

The guy even moved up to fight Canelo, knowing good and well he was getting knocked out. Stupid yes, but a b.tch, no. Clearly it’s been something personal between him and Brook, so Khan’s not interested in Brook eating off him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
      This guy has literally fought damn near anyone who was willing to fight him, without reservation.

The guy even moved up to fight Canelo, knowing good and well he was getting knocked out. Stupid yes, but a b.tch, no. Clearly it’s been something personal between him and Brook, so Khan’s not interested in Brook eating off him.
      Nothing to do with Brook eating off him .Khan knows both spark him and being sparked by Brook first is the end ....period. Being sparked by Crawford in America there might be a chance he can still weasel his way in to a Brook pay day.So who is eating off who!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Khan probably does have more appeal. I think Danny is better obviously, but paydays are never over simply who's better. Your appeal & drawing power matters & Khan has US, UK & other international fans.
        I guess? I wouldn't think he still has that kind of appeal, after so many horrible performances!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Another faded former champ for Crawford...
          Remind me, Who was the other faded champ/Champs then ?.

Comment

• So the so called P4p sensation is fighting another over matched opponent.

Crawford passes the eye test but Christ his resume is awful.

Comment

• I love how Khan has made Brook his b*tch. The dude is still going to be following him around when they are both retired.

Brook needs to man-up and rematch Errol Spence.

Comment

I was a massive fan of Khan but he ruined his career chasing Mayweather. After that he never took any hard fights at his own weight. He let the fans down. Yeah his early career he was great though.

Comment

I agree 100%. I enjoy watching him get beat and struggle with C class fighters but he has balls.

That will be his last big fight so hopefully he gives it all.

After this one its over

Comment

• Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    Khan will put up a shut out on Crawford..

This is a perfect stylistic fight for Khan,, Khan does not lose to south paws. Khan eats South Paws up..

Crawford is a boxer , not a puncher....

Like Algieri? That kind of shutout? Or was Algieri a puncher?

Khan will get kod again.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for Khan on the low. Would be funny to see Khan get the upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X