Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Trolls Mayweather After First-Round TKO Of Nasukawa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    wow, that was a brilliant exhibition of masterclass-boxing

and he performed like that at 41 years of age

truly amazing

I guess, he must be..... The Best Ever !!
    As usual my friend excellent post and I agree 💯.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Now here's a man with honor. He lives by a code. He is both moral and ethical. Not only would he not disgrace or shame himself with this sham of an event but also the sport of boxing in general. He refuses to make a mockery out of the sport which earned him $millions in the process because he has too much self-respect in order to do so.
      You do know pac begged for the Connor fight. So there goes every thing you just posted.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
        STFU Manny. You'd take that money in a second. You need it more than Floyd from what I hear.
        Funny thing is pac now works for Floyd. I'm glad he does because he is finally getting paid right instead of Rob arum taking huge percentage of his purse. Under Floyd's promotional banner pac is finally healthy financially with out getting loans then refusing to repay them. Thank you Floyd for saving pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
          He was just quoted as saying he "feels like he's 25" but you claim he's on his last legs? His resolution for the yr. Was to continue to fight experienced opposition that's his size or bigger but he's on his last legs?

He fought guys that were bigger than him only after weight draining the hell out of them and we all know it.

He wants to be seen as still fighting real competition and he has a belt (secondary title but a title nonetheless) so I don't wanna hear excuses for him ducking the top welterweights. He ducked Crawford even though Crawford has the wbo belt and same promoter at the time so easy fight to make.

Blown up bantamweight? When defending him on steroid allegations, You pacman fans all claim he turned pro at 16 and that's why his speed, stamina and power increased as he went up in weight. Now all of a sudden he's a "blown up bantamweight". You can't have it both ways.

You're as dumb as they come.
          again you will not acknowledge that spence and Crawford are cowards. what do you expect Manny to say you stupid bas tard? oh I feel like I am 50 years old. that is the way to sell tickets for the broner fight to a ****** like you. spence and Crawford two biggest cowards I ever saw. they are a disgrace to guys like leonard hearns duran etc

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            again you will not acknowledge that spence and Crawford are cowards. what do you expect Manny to say you stupid bas tard? oh I feel like I am 50 years old. that is the way to sell tickets for the broner fight to a ****** like you. spence and Crawford two biggest cowards I ever saw. they are a disgrace to guys like leonard hearns duran etc
            You further expose the depths of your stupidity with every reply.

Get lost moron.

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
              Gayweather should be ashamed. He ducked Manny in his prime and now fought a little Tokyo boy.
              You should be ashamed for lying when we ALL KNOW #48 ducked T.B.E. in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                Mayweather cannot do any wrong by the standard of Americans. Don't understand how they love Mayweather business and hate Joshua's
                You do know T.B.E. gets hate in america & america shows Aj more love right?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Manny is always trying to ride Floyd’s wave lol. Always! The Marquez KO must be affecting his memory

9-C38-BB61-00-AE-4382-A8-D8-A2-BBA48-E2782
                  D6301269-51-AB-4-C99-9-DFA-A9-AA61-CF5-D2-E
                  5762-C198-78-E7-49-D3-A53-D-240-BE4073-CF5

Basically begged for the McGregor fight
                  LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    And Oscar.

He asked Mosley but settled for 147. Didn't stop him from asking though.

And in August of 2018 he asked Arum to make the Loma fight at a catchweight.

THAT is why he's considered the king of it.
                    Again no, he fought Oscar at 147. Pac fought Oscar at 147 cuz Oscar asked for it. Oscar wanted to fight pac. Try again buddy. If u don’t know why ur talking , don’t even try

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
                      Again no, he fought Oscar at 147. Pac fought Oscar at 147 cuz Oscar asked for it. Oscar wanted to fight pac. Try again buddy. If u don’t know why ur talking , don’t even try
                      Point is, Manny has fought the strongest opponents at a catch weight OR at draining weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X